CDZ My next does it matter to you thread: Trump's Inheritance

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Trump engaged in fraud and dubious tax schemes as he inherited $413 million from his father, report says - Los Angeles Times

Does it much matter that Trump claims to have started from relatively nothing with a meager million dollar loan from his father yet he was making much more?

I don't know if it matters much to me. I always smirked at that.

The Times doesn't like Donald understandably and I doubt all the accusations there are true. I bet if the statute of limitations did not expire they'd get a 50 million dollar fine on their 100 million (not 500 million) tax dodge.

So only in the sense that it gives me more context on how much of the Donald to believe in this regard, in regards to his probably only quasi illegal Russian meetings and in how to take what he says in the future does it matter to me.

You?

So much for Trumps “I did it on my own “ lies

:SMILEW~130: Rich people have ways of protecting themselves financially in Tax law....the rich democrat and republican elected officials made sure of it.....so what?....non story.... :talk2hand:

I already knew Trump was a lying cheater, and it won't bother his supporters a bit, but it's nice to see the facts come out.

Trump engaged in fraud and dubious tax schemes as he inherited $413 million from his father, report says - Los Angeles Times

Does it much matter that Trump claims to have started from relatively nothing with a meager million dollar loan from his father yet he was making much more?

The Times doesn't like Donald understandably and I doubt all the accusations there are true. I bet if the statute of limitations did not expire they'd get a 50 million dollar fine on their 100 million (not 500 million) tax dodge.

So only in the sense that it gives me more context on how much of the Donald to believe in this regard, in regards to his probably only quasi illegal Russian meetings and in how to take what he says in the future does it matter to me.

You?
The NYTimes has never coddled the occupant of the White House. Do you remember the Pentagon papers? So why should they suck up to Trump?

Meantime, once again it is way too soon to make any judgement calls. There are evidently lots of bits and pieces of tax fraud that need to be verified. We know Trump U was a scam. We know he paid golf club fines with charitable money by calling the payments 'donations', and lots of schemes most of us aren't savvy enough to think of. He was a New Yorker, and other New Yorkers in power positions of both political parties looked the other way for years. Now the piper wants his pay, and I sure wouldn't want to be that old family retainer Alan Something who probably knows in which closets ALL the family skeletons are hanging. Wait for it.

The New York Times shows again why they are the best in the business

The typical Trumbot response to this news is something like...

"I doubt (ALL) the allegations are true. However, even if it is...I don't care anyway, because we knew that going in/He's not a saint."

The first sentence is reactionary response. The second sentence is the reality setting in, but with partisan addons to communicate where they REALLY stand.

Bottom line, they know it's damn true, all of it, but they simply don't give a damn, because it's their guy.

I love all of this, because that means that these things are excusable for everyone going forward. Including my future guys/gals.

#LOLGOP

You?
i agree to cede any care and any cause; if we solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner by correcting for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, with compensation.

the Poor should not have to care how the rich get richer faster, as long as we don't have to be in poverty to do it.

Donald Trump never made that claim in the first place.

When will you ever learn that the NYT is a fake news organization?

Sure, they do report many, many things that are not lies, such as baseball scores, but they are not to be trusted on any issue that even tangentially relates to politics. Sorta like Wikipedia.

Last edited:
The typical Trumbot response to this news is something like...

"I doubt (ALL) the allegations are true. However, even if it is...I don't care anyway, because we knew that going in/He's not a saint."

The first sentence is reactionary response. The second sentence is the reality setting in, but with partisan addons to communicate where they REALLY stand.

Bottom line, they know it's damn true, all of it, but they simply don't give a damn, because it's their guy.

I love all of this, because that means that these things are excusable for everyone going forward. Including my future guys/gals.

#LOLGOP

Its the economy...the absents of terrorist attacks....the disappearance of ISIS...the halting of NK missiles and threats...a better life in the minority communities....A new improved America trade agreement and all you libs here can do is cry about Trump's dead father and Ice cube fights in a bar....and some angry crazy bitch with no memory and bad acting skills.....don't you see how silly you are?.....

Its the economy...the absents of terrorist attacks....the disappearance of ISIS...the halting of NK missiles and threats...a better life in the minority communities....A new improved America trade agreement and all you libs here can do is cry about Trump's dead father and Ice cube fights in a bar....and some angry crazy bitch with no memory and bad acting skills.....don't you see how silly you are?.....
Sure it is.

giphy.gif

#LOLGOP

Sure it is.

giphy.gif

#LOLGOP
That's all ya got?.....:21::abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong!

You simply believe that it was scam because you drank the grape kool-aid. You should lay of that hardcore leftist propaganda shit before you end up dead like all of those niggaz in Jonestown.

I've seen some of Trump University's lesson material. It's no bullshit. I know from my own experience in real estate.

Donald Trump never made that claim in the first place.

When will you ever learn that the NYT is a fake news organization?

Sure, they do report many, many things that are not lies, such as baseball scores, but they are not to be trusted on any issue that even tangentially relates to politics. Sorta like Wikipedia.
Your claim that Trump never said he started with a meager Million bucks loan from Dad, that he had to pay back with interest, IS true, Muhammed. I've seen the clip several times. I know that doesn't matter to you, since so many other of his claims that are lies don't matter to you, but you probably do care about your credibility. Just sayin....

we have "under God" in our pledge; that means, we don't have to take the One Percent seriously about morals; only ethics.

they should have to justify all public policies on economic grounds, not Any form of moral grounds.

As we build a government built on party not country, as we condone lies cheating & self interest who do you think will suffer from the end result?

Forum List

Back