Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Smith and Wesson M&P40

.40 S&W
15 rnd magazine
DAO
Novak Lo-Mount sight w/Tritium
removable palm swells

The only problem I've found with it the magazine disconnect safety. Other than that, this firearm is great. It shoots 3 inch groups at 25 yards almost on its own. The two best features are the trigger and the chassis. The problem that I have always had with glock is a spongy trigger mechanism that seems to translate to every other DAO(Double Action Only) handgun that I have fired. S&W has designed a comfortable trigger that feels more like a good Double Action Revolver than a DAO Automatic. Also, S&W has designed this firearm with a reinforced polymer frame. A steel chassis has been imbedded into the polymer frame. All structural components are steel, unlike Glocks, XD's, or H&Ks. I'm predicting this firearm will do very well.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15711

Smith and Wesson M&P40

.40 S&W
15 rnd magazine
DAO
Novak Lo-Mount sight w/Tritium
removable palm swells

The only problem I've found with it the magazine disconnect safety. Other than that, this firearm is great. It shoots 3 inch groups at 25 yards almost on its own. The two best features are the trigger and the chassis. The problem that I have always had with glock is a spongy trigger mechanism that seems to translate to every other DAO(Double Action Only) handgun that I have fired. S&W has designed a comfortable trigger that feels more like a good Double Action Revolver than a DAO Automatic. Also, S&W has designed this firearm with a reinforced polymer frame. A steel chassis has been imbedded into the polymer frame. All structural components are steel, unlike Glocks, XD's, or H&Ks. I'm predicting this firearm will do very well.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15711

Very nice piece...I find that model pretty sweet to shoot.

Forum List

Back