My New Kittens

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
Check the attachments to see pictures of my new kittens. They're very cute!

The gray one is Chloe and the tabby is Artemis.

Attachments

• $Artemis.jpg
    $Artemis.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 101
  • $Artemis sleeping.jpg
    $Artemis sleeping.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 105
  • $Chloe.jpg
    $Chloe.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 121
Being a Colorado mountain man are you going to make a hat with them or a pair of gloves?

Obviously the meat will be in a stew?

You have the girls thinking you are a soft, wimpy, girly boy cat lover.

:lol::lol::lol:

Being a Colorado mountain man are you going to make a hat with them or a pair of gloves?

Well, people believe what they want to believe. I am what I am, and soft, wimpy, and girly wouldn't describe me well. I just love animals, especially kittens.

But I hate people. Especially assholes who ask me if I'm going to kill my pets.

Well, people believe what they want to believe. I am what I am, and soft, wimpy, and girly wouldn't describe me well. I just love animals, especially kittens.

But I hate people. Especially assholes who ask me if I'm going to kill my pets.

Oh, you hate me already?It usually takes a few more posts than one:lol::lol::lol:

Some mountain man you are:lol:

Make a hat with them you big soft girlie twat:lol:

Oh, you hate me already?It usually takes a few more posts than one:lol::lol::lol:

Type tough, big guy. Show me just how strong you are with those nimble fingers of yours and that burly keyboard.

You must've been the bully that picked on the younger kids on the school bus, right? You were mad cause everybody was smarter than you, and you were just big and ugly. That's too bad. Nawh.

Type tough, big guy. Show me just how strong you are with those nimble fingers of yours and that burly keyboard.

You must've been the bully that picked on the younger kids on the school bus, right? You were mad cause everybody was smarter than you, and you were just big and ugly. That's too bad. Nawh.

This is fun, I love it when I inadvertantly cross paths with the village idiot:lol:

Not many smarter than me Catman, including you:lol:

Coloradoman -- I think your new kittens are adorable. I had a cat that looked just like the tabby. He was insane. His name was Eric the Cat. He hated everyone but me and my husband (well, sometimes he hated my husband). He used to fetch little round plastic rings we would get at clothing stores. We'd throw them across the room and he'd get them and bring them back in his mouth. He loved goldfish (the cracker kind) and yogurt. Enjoy your cats . . . especially when they have to be over there, right now!!! lol

I am just messing with you, go play with the pussies.

Hmmm. For someone so smart, I'd have thought you would know that your "messing" with me was not only rude, but inappropriate beyond consideration. Just think if someone were to make a similar comment about your children.

But, forgive and forget.

Limey bastard.:razz:

I am just messing with you, go play with the pussies.

Hmmm. For someone so smart, I'd have thought you would know that your "messing" with me was not only rude, but inappropriate beyond consideration. Just think if someone were to make a similar comment about your children.

But, forgive and forget.

Limey bastard.:razz:

I thought I would be kind to you before you burst into tears but it seems I was too late and the Horse has bolted, but I will tell you what, apologise for your last post and we'll say no more about it.

As for you being the Father of kittens :lol::lol::lol: I heard things about you lonely Mountain men but I thought they were only rumours.:lol:

yes empty sacks too...he sees no reason to put this up and that up....i bet he will...just has to come around to the ideal..for all his bravo...he loves cats and kittens

I thought I would be kind to you before you burst into tears but it seems I was too late and the Horse has bolted, but I will tell you what, apologise for your last post and we'll say no more about it.

As for you being the Father of kittens :lol::lol::lol: I heard things about you lonely Mountain men but I thought they were only rumours.:lol:

Hey, I was just "messing with you".

Forum List

Back