My new haircut

jimnyc said:
Here's a pic from a few weeks ago. It's hard to tell the gay part on the side that I hated.

Thanks for reminding me about the day you travelled and sat for no reason. That's awesome and makes my stomach hurt from laughing every time I think about it!!

Oh you bastard! Man that hurts. :moon4:

The hair looks good - the artwork still looks pretty ugly to me!

OCA said:
jimnyc said:
Huh? me confused!

Dude the weight bench in the yard at prison. They heat up a pencil and give you a nice tattoo with it. How the hell those idiots don't all die of lead poisoning i'll never know.

Because the "lead" in the pencil hasn't been lead for decades, it is Graphite.

Anyone have the Tommy Bradford look pic of Jim!!!!! You have to admit Jim, that really was unique!!!!!

** Pics are blurry. I do have a 5.1 megapixel cam, but I'm a shithead when using it and it's even harder to do so steadily with just one arm. I'm not a contortionist! **

You should have an option to photograph people in motion. Use it when you're forced to hold the camera and shoot with the same hand.

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago. It's hard to tell the gay part on the side that I hated.

You'd better quit talking bad about hair that's parted on the side!

The buzzcut looks good though. I can't really ever remember you with a "hippie" look, though, how long ago was that?

Dan said:
The buzzcut looks good though. I can't really ever remember you with a "hippie" look, though, how long ago was that?

I started letting my hair grow long when I was about 18 (18 years ago) and let it grow with just the ocassional trim for about 5 years. It was almost halfway down my back. I'll see if I can locate an old pic. I guess you were still kinda young when it was that long.

looks like youve gained some weight!

tats are always cool though. the one of Jerome is the coolest though!
as for the hair, go for the slick look! get one like mine, just cut it all off. less to worry about!

jimnyc said:
16 visits to the tattoo parlor, but a lot of them are meshed together. I have a bracelet style tribal work on my left wrist, skulls/ghosts/snake & flames on left forearm to bicep, rose and dagger and left upper arm, dragon surrounded by tribal work on upper right arm, orange and red tribal on my right forearm, Steelers and logo on right arm surrounded by tribal and last but not least my dog (pug) on my right breast.

Wish I had all that money back!

Boy your name should be Master Evil JUST KIDDING!!
Hair cut looks masculine :)

Forum List

Back