My New Favorite Shoes

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Shoe-1.jpg

I went out with my son to buy him some running shoes.

He is pickier than his mother.

Still, these are my favorite shoes.

i like these!

shoes_sandals.jpg

102jennaswl_large_1_khaki.jpg

The color is good but if you're short, the strap will make your legs look shorter. Shoes are such a personal choice but I always think about stuff like that. :)

true that the ankle strap could shorten the look of the length of your leg....

I think the ones above look pretty good on the foot and leg of the model though....

Of course, I have absolutely NO use for them way up here in nowhere land!

I think Political Chic's sandals are pretty hot looking, both are city sandals though....not for trucking down the unpaved, rocky, and most times muddy road to get to my mailbox type shoes!

i like these!

shoes_sandals.jpg

102jennaswl_large_1_khaki.jpg

The color is good but if you're short, the strap will make your legs look shorter. Shoes are such a personal choice but I always think about stuff like that. :)

I think the ones above look pretty good on the foot and leg of the model though....

I think Political Chic's sandals are pretty hot looking, both are city sandals though....not for trucking down the unpaved, rocky, and most times muddy road to get to my mailbox type shoes!

Oh you don't wear those out hiking? :lol:

I agree, I am wayy more casual than either pair but when I get dressed to go out for the evening I will definately wear heels.

I'm 5'-5 but still not tall enough to disregard that shortening of the line.

Here ya go Care:

original.jpg

Here ya go Care:

original.jpg

hahahahahaha! THAT's more like it! lug sole should come in handy!

Here ya go Care:

original.jpg

Those sort of look like high button shoes from the 1800s. Take away the ultra high heel and sole.

Care could use those and I sort of like them too. :)

Here ya go Care:

original.jpg

hahahahahaha! THAT's more like it! lug sole should come in handy!

Ankle support while tip toeing through the cow patties, or the stables.......

Forum List

Back