My *NEW* Favorite Harley Davidson...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
2006_FXDI35.jpg

colehart said:
Have you seen a 1990 FAT BOY? Love to have one!

I've seen them all colehart, I'm a H-D Tech. But a 1990 Fatboy? Hell man, that's an EVO. That's old school shit. Wouldn't you rather have a Twin Cam? Or how about a brand new 2006 Fatboy...

g_soFLSTF_e_dom_c14_s01.jpg

Pale Rider said:
I've seen them all colehart, I'm a H-D Tech. But a 1990 Fatboy? Hell man, that's an EVO. That's old school shit. Wouldn't you rather have a Twin Cam? Or how about a brand new 2006 Fatboy...

g_soFLSTF_e_dom_c14_s01.jpg
I'd love to have any of them. I just like the looks of the 90'

Pale Rider said:
Coming from a died in the wool sport bike rider, I'd have to say that was a... well... a compliment! :thup:

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE harleys...I just couldn't ride one. :) too...Heavy...and such a 'weird' riding position...all upright and stuff.

:poke:

:)

Pale Rider said:
Coming from a died in the wool sport bike rider, I'd have to say that was a... well... a compliment! :thup:

VERY nice wheels PR. But needs a babe in a bikini on the back.

-=d=- said:
Don't get me wrong, I LIKE harleys...I just couldn't ride one. :) too...Heavy...and such a 'weird' riding position...all upright and stuff.

:poke:

:)

I harken the riding position on a Harley to sitting in an easy chair with the footrest extended out. I can crack off 300 miles on a Harley and turn around do it again in total comfort. On a sport bike, one trip around the block and my neck is sore.

So to me, the position of being hunched over the handle bars of a sport bike, that position to me is just as alien as the Harley is to you... I'll bet. In any case, they reflect the type of riding you do on that bike. (I didn't need to tell you that.)

Riding is a cool brotherhood though. I wave to one and all when I'm riding. Only the Harleys get the "low wave" though... :D

Next month Reno has their big bike bash called Steet Vibrations, which is getting bigger every year. That kind of marks the end of the riding season for this part of the country. I can't wait. Summer is bust ass time in the bike business, so in October, it's TWO WEEKS VACATION time for me... :dance: Can't freakin' wait.

Merlin1047 said:
VERY nice wheels PR. But needs a babe in a bikini on the back.

Thanks Merlin1047, and I hope you're feeling better pard.

This is the one I plan on buying next spring. I have to keep plugging away at school debts this winter which will put me in nice shape by spring. Of course the one I'll buy will be Vivid Black. The ONLY color for a Harley... IMO.

g_dyFXDC_e_dom_c02_s01.jpg

Oh... and here's your babes on the Harley Merlin1047. The one in the middle was my wrenching partner at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute...

Norma-1.jpg

Forum List

Back