My new avatar....

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Just in case anybody is interested.... this is my wife, via yearbookyourself.com... not her real hair of course... :rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance: :rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance::rock::dance:

I wondered who that was.

How did Mrs. Jeremy get EZ's hair?

This yearbookyourself.com site sounds like fun. I have a scanner but no way to crop...any ideas?

The site is super easy!! As long as you have .jpg's and shit of yourself on your cpu all you have to do is use them there. It gives you different decade and style options and shaZAMM!!! You're all set..... :)

Download and install Gimp for windows. (assuming you run windows). It's a powerful image editing program with all the capabilities of photoshop. It's free. The manual is available online also free

GIMP

Download and install Gimp for windows. (assuming you run windows). It's a powerful image editing program with all the capabilities of photoshop. It's free. The manual is available online also free

GIMP

O, Ernie! If I can get this to work I will be so grateful!

Thankies a million, dear man.

It worked! O thankies, thankies, thankies!

I can now bedevil my friends and family with slideshows and the like......*evil laugh*.

257_scary_evil_clown_animated.gif

Last edited:

GIMP

O, Ernie! If I can get this to work I will be so grateful!

Thankies a million, dear man.

"you must spread some repuration sround........."

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back