My new Assault weapon

so firearms are much more efficient/etc for killing?

and self defense, target shooting, hunting.

up should adopt another brain cell,

the one you have seems to be lonely
that's what I thought-but:
according to 2AGuy and many others, knives are just as efficient as firearms---
Ban knives...
Guns and Knives
etc etc

I think the point is the person is more important than the tool. Bombs are more efficient than just about everything. Maybe we should ban them? However, guns, knives, and bombs do not have intent nor will. By themselves, they are harmless.
Bombs are more efficient than just about everything. Maybe we should ban them?
They sell them in Cabelas?
You can buy everything you need to make a bomb from Cabela's.
Over the internet.

Hell, you can get it from CVS!

Police responding to a domestic, while they are talking to the husband the wife uses a knife to kill the police officer...tight quarters, holstered guns......knife wins.
1. the point is YOU/cops/etc using a knife for DEFENSE.....??????!!!!--how come the cops/you/etc do not use knives for defense????? THIS is the question
2. so if the cops had holstered knives, the nice lady also wins---------!!!!!?????
3. males commit over 85% of murders--not females
this is kind of a ''crazy''/implausible/highly unlikely [possible--but highly unlikely ] scenario

It happens...... in tight quarters you can beat a gun with a knife...especially if the gun is holstered.....
no, you don't say????!!!! I NEVER would've have known that.......:rolleyes-41:
so---again, why don't police carry knives---THEN???
would you carry a knife or pistol for protection??

Because guns are more effective in more situations.... but as I said, and you ignore as a troll.....it all depends on the situation of the attack.....you can troll all you want, doofus, but that is the truth.
..no trolling--just truth
....so if there were a LOT of situations/more situations where the knife is better--wouldn't the cops have knives??
Because guns are more effective in more situations.
thank you --yes--they are
was that hard to say????!!! like the Fonz saying he was wrong???!!!

Of course guns are more effective for defense.

Don't act stupid.

Did it matter to Timothy McVeigh that bombs were "not on the list". Or when the Muslims used the planes as BOMBS to kill over 3,000 innocent Americans?

The chemicals required to do the Truck Bomb have sense been heavily regulated. And there has been methods placed in Aircraft to prevent you gaining access to the cockpit using brute force and something as stupid as box cutters. Time for you to grow up.

No, they really haven't. That is a fiction the government would love for you to believe.

Yet gun nuts are constantly saying knives are just as much of a threat as guns.
look at the stats.

More people are killed by knives than by the 'ASSAULT WEAPONS' the left wants banned.
View attachment 274615

Now, take your data and screen out all of those "murders" that occurred during the commission of crime and you will find most are gangbangers killing each other over drugs an "turf". Then look at how many are killed with "assault rifles".

Inconvenient truths for gun grabbers is all you have in reality.

Then you could just disregard all left handed shooters, and those that have anything other than blond hair. There are just too many crazies and gun nuts with too many guns on the street. I know that, and you know it too, even if the NRA tells you to refuse to admit t.

There are too many ILLEGAL guns on the streets. That is what you meant to say, right dumbass?

I meant what I said dumb ass.

Ain't it a beaut?
EB_5PjJXoAAWoG1.jpg
That's nothing but a glorified bowling pin.

and self defense, target shooting, hunting.

up should adopt another brain cell,

the one you have seems to be lonely
Ban knives...
Guns and Knives
etc etc

I think the point is the person is more important than the tool. Bombs are more efficient than just about everything. Maybe we should ban them? However, guns, knives, and bombs do not have intent nor will. By themselves, they are harmless.
Over the internet.

Hell, you can get it from CVS!

Then why aren't more people doing it? Could it be that they are constantly trying it and failing? Failures rarely make the news.

Did it matter to Timothy McVeigh that bombs were "not on the list". Or when the Muslims used the planes as BOMBS to kill over 3,000 innocent Americans?

The chemicals required to do the Truck Bomb have sense been heavily regulated. And there has been methods placed in Aircraft to prevent you gaining access to the cockpit using brute force and something as stupid as box cutters. Time for you to grow up.

No, they really haven't. That is a fiction the government would love for you to believe.

Something must be working, cupcake. The days of the bomb makers are pretty well over. And don't tell me that the average bomb maker just got more mentally stable. You can stop lying at any time now.

Walking around town....pistol.

Driving around town, pistol.

Major social disruption, natural disaster, riots, tornados......rifle to prevent looters and other criminals, likely in small to larger groups, likely armed....from attacking your family until the police can restore order and law.
???!!
what?I thought you meant you would carry a knife sometimes.....
so, the knife is not equal to the firearm--yes?

That depends on the situation......

Do you want to be quiet? Is the gun holstered and your knife ready and out....
give me an example--a scenario please

Police responding to a domestic, while they are talking to the husband the wife uses a knife to kill the police officer...tight quarters, holstered guns......knife wins.
1. the point is YOU/cops/etc using a knife for DEFENSE.....??????!!!!--how come the cops/you/etc do not use knives for defense????? THIS is the question
2. so if the cops had holstered knives, the nice lady also wins---------!!!!!?????
3. males commit over 85% of murders--not females
this is kind of a ''crazy''/implausible/highly unlikely [possible--but highly unlikely ] scenario

Something must be working, cupcake. The days of the bomb makers are pretty well over. And don't tell me that the average bomb maker just got more mentally stable. You can stop lying at any time now.

Bombings in the US are extremely rare

And everyone with a gas grill has a bomb in his back yard

l5sk3-lodge-original-imaechvmyb8jhhnv.jpeg

Works just fine.
As long as you don't accidentally leave it in a sandblaster to parkerize it, then transfer it into your oven, generously sprinkle it with PTFE powder, and bake @1200F for ~125 minutes, let cool down to room temperature...

...technically, in legalese terms, those pointy spouts are not armor piercing. But the MSM will still say it's a "cop killer" skillet nonetheless.

#skullckacker

Last edited:
Ain't it a beaut?
EB_5PjJXoAAWoG1.jpg
It works better if you "swing" it. "stabbing" with it (as you are doing) is ineffective.
Did you know a finger from six inches away if more deadly than a full-on punch?
Strategically placed in the throat or eye or gasakus maybe but a bat swung at full force is more devastating than poking someone with it.
I've been hit with a bat in the head the bat broke.

so---there are a lot of contradictions out there
some USMB member says they need more than 10 rounds for self defense/etc
another member says a pistol won't do if you're confronted by a lot of people
then other USMB members say knives and cars are just as dangerous as rifles/etc
why don't they use knives for self defense--instead of firearms ??!!!

why don't they use knives for self defense--instead of firearms ??!!!

knives aren't much of a defense against a bullet

Yet gun nuts are constantly saying knives are just as much of a threat as guns.

In a way they can be. Look at the guys who took over the jets on 9/11. Not a shot fired.

Ban knives...
Guns and Knives
etc etc

Over the internet.
but bombs are not even on the list
Doesn't change the fact you can buy everything you need to make a bomb from Cabela's.
Maybe you should post instructions for us. I know some folks who would be REAL interested.

Over the internet.
Doesn't change the fact you can buy everything you need to make a bomb from Cabela's.
Maybe you should post instructions for us. I know some folks who would be REAL interested.
do an internet search for the anarchist cookbook

Over the internet.
Why do you refuse to accept the fact you can buy everything you need to make a bomb from Cabela's?

Over the internet.

You don't need instruction to use gasoline as a bomb, and murder weapon. If you know how to light a match, you can make a bomb like this guy.

NEW YORK -- Twenty-five years ago Wednesday, 87 people died after a man who was reportedly angry with his ex-girlfriend set fire to a Bronx club, reports CBS New York.

The fire broke out just after 3 a.m. on March 25, 1990 at the Happy Land nightclub. Happy Land was operating illegally after having been ordered closed by the city for building and fire code violations, and a single staircase was the only point of egress.

The club was packed with young men and women - largely recent immigrants from Honduras, Ecuador and other Latin American countries, according to published reports.

25th anniversary of Happy Land nightclub fire that killed 87

Where is the public outcry to ban something? Anything?

Forum List

Back