My New Article

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
I remember my childhood – the world was perfect. Sure I lived in a totalitarian dictatorship ( USSR ), sure I had no money and often no food – that did not matter. All that mattered is that my parents informed me that they were the best parents in the world and they only wanted what was best for me – nice ! My world view has been built from scratch completely to the specifications of my parents.

Growing up I started discovering "mistakes” in my world view. Government and parents had told me, for example, that drugs were evil, but that turned out not to be the case. By that time I was already living in USA, which was supposed to be nothing like USSR; this also has proven to be a mistake. At the time I had forgiven the government for deliberately lying about drugs, as for my parents I assumed they didn't know any better.

Reading Noam Chomsky I realized the government was completely full of shit. Interestingly enough nobody ELSE could see it. Perhaps they have never heard of Chomsky ? I could only conclude others were not as smart as me. Then I saw the movie Zeitgeist and realized 9-11 was an inside job. Not only was the government full of shit – it was also a homicidal maniac.

Once I knew 9-11 was inside job I started asking what else was the government up to? Turned out the government was all over the place – lying and cheating and stealing and murdering and torturing everywhere and everybody. This was the government we have elected – why have we elected it?

I then tried to open up the eyes of the people to the reality of what was going on and that’s when the biggest surprise came – they wouldn’t have none of it ! They did not want to know ! They didn’t want to know that 9-11 was an inside job, that the war on terror was a scam, the war on drugs was a scam, that basically everything the government was up to was a scam – they simply didn’t want to hear about it.

There is a saying that the people always get the government they deserve and at that time I realized it was true. Hitler was elected by popular vote and lead Germany to WW2. Bush was elected by popular vote and ran the 9-11 inside job, followed by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, now having spilled into Pakistan ... and then he was RE-elected. The government was merely a symptom – the problem was with the people themselves.

Then I realized that all the values that my parents taught me were bullshit as well. I was taught to feel about money much like I was taught to feel about drugs – that it is “evil” and something I should keep out of my mind. I was also taught that blacks and other races were just the same as white people. I was told that I am supposed to not be selfish and think about other people's needs and all the rest of the BS that we are all required to believe. I finally understood that all these were lies. But worse than that – I understood that MY PARENTS LIED TO ME.

At this point I knew I was being actively drowned in a cesspool of lies. My parents were simply the last ones – I already knew everybody else was lying to me at that point. My government lied to me through the teeth, my teachers lied to me, my girlfriends lied to me – EVERYBODY WAS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ALL OF THE TIME ! ! !

I heard George Carlin talk about bullshit. It wasn’t this exact standup:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrEHIpQFgeA[/ame]

In the one I saw Carlin said that without bullshit our society would collapse. Now whether Carlin knew it or was simply joking is irrelevant – because in actuality what he said is a scientific fact. Not only is bullshit endemic, not only is society addicted to it, but in fact it is as necessary for life as oxygen.

Children are systematically lied to by the parents and adults systematically lied to by the Government and everybody loving it ! But how could this be ? Weren’t people supposed to have an inner drive to find out the truth ? Why is it that all they are doing is run away from the truth – any form of the truth ? It seemed incomprehensible, but sure enough there was a reason.

To understand bullshit you have to understand religion:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o[/ame]

Religions collectively are by far the most successful lie in history. It works because people don’t want to believe what is painful and choose to believe a lie instead. I was never religious and frankly throughout most of my life I didn’t even realize that religious people actually existed – at the very least I didn’t realize they were more commonly found than cannibals lets say – I just couldn’t imagine that somebody could be so fucking stupid as to believe that ludicrous BS. But as obviously ludicrous as it is – even very intelligent people believe in it in MASSES because EVERYONE is trying to avoid the pain of the truth.

So it is easy to understand the lie of religion ( nobody wants to believe that when they die they COMPLETELY die ). It is also easy to understand the lie of 9-11 ( nobody wants to believe that their government would murder them by the thousands without blinking ). But what about the other lies – can they also be explained in this fashion ?

It works like this – when you are getting old and starting to think about death you need something to distract you – so you make babies. Of course you know these babies will eventually get old and start thinking about death themselves but that don’t matter cuz by then you won’t be around. You want those children to love you so you tell them that you love them. Of course you don’t REALLY love them or you wouldn’t punish them by subjecting them to DEATH which is inevitable once they are born. You just love YOURSELF and want to be entertained and helped when you are old. You "love" your children only insofar as they are fulfilling their purpose. Kinda like you love a girl when she sucks your dick but if she doesn’t you could give a rat's ass if she was run over by a fire truck.

Now obviously you can’t tell any of that to your kids because they would then fucking kill you. Problem is – even if you don’t tell them – its just not that hard to figure out ! So how can you make sure they don’t figure out that you set them up and tossed their entire life away just for entertainment ? Easy. You use the fact that they are young and suggestible and you pack their heads full of insane nonsense along the lines of “life is beautiful” and “you will live a long and happy life” etc. You also teach them various bullshit notions about how people are supposed to help each other ( meaning they are supposed to help you ) etc.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking " i fucking WISH i was that slick and evil ! I would be the president ! ” Well, you don’t have to tell me – I know you are dumb – but fortunately for you it doesn’t take any intelligence to pull this off at all ! In fact the dumbest parents that can’t keep a job at McDonalds usually don’t have any problems with it. Why? Because everything has already been figured out for you before you were even born.

The algorithm that you are to follow is contained in the fabric of the society itself as well as in that of your own family. You simply do to your children what was done to you and what others do to their children.

A person grows up packed full of lies since day 1 – lies pertaining to his birth ( that he should feel “lucky” to have been born ). As time goes by he adds another set of lies pertaining to his death ( that when you die it hasn’t all been for nothing ). In addition to this as previously mentioned and mediated by the state run “education” system the person acquires a third set of lies pertaining to his government ( that the government isn’t just a more sophisticated version of mafia ).

A person has now achieved a critical mass of lies such that any logical examination of any complex issue inevitably leads into some sort of a lie that a person has accepted as the core of his being. And that’s it. You can’t figure out any social issue without recognizing AT LEAST the true nature of the government, or parents, or birth or death. Ideally you would have to understand the true nature of ALL but in reality people are willing to understand NONE.

And this is why none of the problems in society, in the grand scheme of things, will EVER be fixed. There is a mechanism built into humans that prevents any possibility of understanding the nature of these problems and therefore prevents any solutions.

Human condition is fundamentally a perpetual lie engine. Because a human can never come to grips with the fact that his life is ultimately meaningless and that life is all about suffering he creates offspring. He then amplifies his own lies using the offspring to keep himself from realizing the truth he already knows. The offspring then keeps the lie alive. Rinse and repeat.

There is only one FUNDAMENTAL lie – the denial by the person of the nature of the human condition. But a lie cannot exist by itself – every lie must be supported by other lies. Those lies must in turn be supported by other lies. Because a lie cannot be supported by truth and because there is at least one lie that a person, EVERY PERSON, can NOT afford to admit UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES it mathematically follows that lies must be multiplied into infinity – and that is exactly what happens.

Only a person that can recognize that life is VIRTUALLY PURE SUFFERING WITH NO HOPE OR PURPOSE can ultimately find truth. When you accept this single truth the whole reality that you were told to believe in falls apart like a house of cards that it is.

Philosophy is a failed science. Each philosopher starts out with the goal of finding a new meaning to life – but there is no meaning – therefore every philosopher simply produces ( if he is good enough ) a new illusion. Philosophy is no different from religion – it is another form of mental masturbation – only on a more intellectual level.

Every person when dedicated enough can deceive himself – it doesn’t matter if your IQ is 80 or 180. In the first case the deception will be uncomplicated and performed by uncomplicated mind. In the second case the deception will be of unimaginable complexity and pulled off by the genius mind. But either way it will be accomplished because where there is a will there is a way.

Every single lie that persists in the world can be traced back to this single primordial lie through the chain of necessary lies that hold each other up much like dominos knock each other down.

If you take the Bible itself – what is the original sin ? It is sex ! Why ? Because sex makes babies. And making babies REALLY IS THE ULTIMATE SIN. All suffering in one’s life is caused by one thing and one thing only - one’s conception.

So in a sense religion that labels sex as the ultimate sin IS CORRECT ! The only way to break the vicious cycle of lies is to stop having children and to become extinct ( Germans and Russians are doing this as we speak ). Of course there are better ways to not have children than abstinence, but don’t forget that we live in a world of lies so we cant really SAY what the truth is. We can only make it into a pretty story about the apple, Adam and Eve and dress it up so that nobody can understand what it really means.

After all, religion just wants people to feel guilty – they don’t want you extinct – how would they then make money off of you? No they NEED you to sin – that’s what keeps them in business. Priests need sinners like Jews need white supremacists, otherwise the holocaust card couldn’t be played and Israelis couldn’t bomb Palestinian hospitals with white phosphorus incinerating women and children alive.

I will end by saying that the words Life and Lie are virtually the same – because LIFE IS A LIE. And since life itself is a lie so must be everything in it.

-------------------------------------------

source:

DIY-AV • View topic - Human Condition: The Perpetual Lie Engine

Last edited:
  • Banned
why - you found any factual inaccuracies in my masterpiece ?

Human Condition: The Perpetual Lie Engine
by Troll on Tue May 25, 2010 12:56 pm

No shit!

why - you found any factual inaccuracies in my masterpiece ?

You mean other than 9-11 was an inside job?

lol. so what else is new - did Oswald act alone ? :lol:

look i don't argue with idiots. it is what it is. take it or leave it.

Ah, Oswald now. LOL...and I don't argue with conspiracy wackos either.

Oh, and take Comrade Chomsky with you back to Russia.

• Banned
You mean other than 9-11 was an inside job?

lol. so what else is new - did Oswald act alone ? :lol:

look i don't argue with idiots. it is what it is. take it or leave it.

Ah, Oswald now. LOL...and I don't argue with conspiracy wackos either.

Oh, and take Comrade Chomsky with you back to Russia.

Chomsky is too moderate for my taste. Chomsky represents truth under 10 layers of sugar coating.

Chomsky is good stuff for beginners. Should be mandatory reading for kindergarten students.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back