My new acquisition

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
48361.jpg

Much to my wife's chagrin I have once again exercised my second amendment rights and purchased an M4. It is made by Sabre Defence Industries. I love this rifle. It is the tightest AR I have ever held in my hands. The A3 upper and lower are milled out of solid vanadium. It has M4 Oval Handguards, A2 Grip, a single stage trigger, and a 6 position collapsible stock. The sights leave something to be desired, but I've already ordered an aimpoint system to replace them anyway. The great thing is that every one of my spare AR mags has fed correctly. Not always the case with some manufacturers. I own a Bushmaster that is very particular about the mags it likes. If anybody is interested, here is the company's website:

Sabre Defence :: Firearms :: XR15 Rifles, .50 cal barrels, AR15 upper and lower receivers

48361.jpg

Much to my wife's chagrin I have once again exercised my second amendment rights and purchased an M4. It is made by Sabre Defence Industries. I love this rifle. It is the tightest AR I have ever held in my hands. The upper and lower are milled out of solid vanadium. The great thing is that every one of my spare AR mags has fed correctly. Not always the case with some manufacturers. I own a Bushmaster that is very particular about the mags it likes. If anybody is interested, here is the company's website:

Sabre Defence :: Firearms :: XR15 Rifles, .50 cal barrels, AR15 upper and lower receivers

Nice----show her a bunch of mean weaponry that you decided NOT to buy. Worth a shot. :lol:

Nice----show her a bunch of mean weaponry that you decided NOT to buy. Worth a shot. :lol:

Since graduating from law school, ,I have been averaging about 2 weapons per month. Its nice to have money for once. Her liberal ass thinks I'm building and arsenal to invade something. :lol:

The accesories I ordered tonight.

Aimpoint sight system:
apcompm3bare.jpg

Tactical forearm:
ARR-138.jpg

Since I don't like forward tac grips, Sabre is sending me a bunch of these for free. :D
49565.jpg

And a surefire scout light:
M600C_Kit01_large22.jpg

M600C_Kit01_large.jpg

This weapon is going to be awesome.

How many weapons do you suppose I could have purchased for the roughly $50,000 I invested in that online library I'm involved with?

When the invading hordes of vandals come though my door, I suppose I'll have to throw illustrated books at them.

Some of them are rather heavy caliber literature.

48361.jpg

Much to my wife's chagrin I have once again exercised my second amendment rights and purchased an M4. It is made by Sabre Defence Industries. I love this rifle. It is the tightest AR I have ever held in my hands. The A3 upper and lower are milled out of solid vanadium. It has M4 Oval Handguards, A2 Grip, a single stage trigger, and a 6 position collapsible stock. The sights leave something to be desired, but I've already ordered an aimpoint system to replace them anyway. The great thing is that every one of my spare AR mags has fed correctly. Not always the case with some manufacturers. I own a Bushmaster that is very particular about the mags it likes. If anybody is interested, here is the company's website:

Very nice. Wish I could have one. Not allowed in my nanny state.

um, do you actually HAVE that many?

If I haven't reached it, it's getting very close. In the winters I fall in love with high-heeled boots. )

Ladies, one of the best things you can do for your bodies is to wear high-heeled shoes. There's nothing sexier than women's legs in heels.

48361.jpg

Congratulations and thanks for the review. A new one is on my list as well and I will give this make and model a serious look.

Since graduating from law school, ,I have been averaging about 2 weapons per month. Its nice to have money for once. Her liberal ass thinks I'm building and arsenal to invade something. :lol:

hahaha ............ have you started construction on the reinforced bunker under your basement yet?

If not, tell her she has no reason for concern ............. yet! :lol:

If I haven't reached it, it's getting very close. In the winters I fall in love with high-heeled boots. )

Ladies, one of the best things you can do for your bodies is to wear high-heeled shoes. There's nothing sexier than women's legs in heels.
until your calf muscles atrophy
;)