My nerves are getting the best of me

ChrisH

Oct 6, 2004
Louisiana
My nerves are running on high gear right now. I am so nervous it is not funny. Anyone else feeling this way, feel free to post your feelings in this thread. Anyone have something to say to ease the nerves, then post here too. :salute:

Whatever's gonna happen will happen. Take a few qualudes, sleep 'til dawn, then wake up and see by how many EVs GWB has won.

Also realize that once in office, Kerry will be able to run only so far from reality. If we pull out of IRaq and massive genocides and civil wars ensue, he will have to go back. And if we are attacked again, he will have to act.

At times like these it's good to have a balanced mind

we cheer if Bush wins

we prepare for the I told ya so's if Kerry wins

I'm not sure my personal life will be changed all that much. One election does not a trend make.

kick back and relax. At this point, there's nothing that you can do anyway.

Besides, even if Kerry wins, there will be a silver lining -- Hillary is a not a presidental contender for at least 8 years!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
ChrisH said:
My nerves are running on high gear right now. I am so nervous it is not funny. Anyone else feeling this way, feel free to post your feelings in this thread. Anyone have something to say to ease the nerves, then post here too. :salute:
Humor is the best medicine....
MFT41102.jpg

I fear after these bad exit polls that Bush is done. Apparently the Get Out the Vote effort did not work as well as the Republicans had thought

theim said:
I fear after these bad exit polls that Bush is done. Apparently the Get Out the Vote effort did not work as well as the Republicans had thought

All the elite media has been lying and supporting bin kerry all along, now they are trying to sway voters with phony exit poles. Don't believe anything they report until the votes are counted.

ChrisH said:

I have not been able to do any schoolwork today, I keep pacing and listening to the news, which I keep telling my self I won't do, but do anyway.

Maybe the exit polls will light a fire in more Republicans to get out and vote?? Could be a good thing. Also like others have pointed out Gore was even farther ahead of Bush the in 2000.

Bonnie said:
I have not been able to do any schoolwork today, I keep pacing and listening to the news, which I keep telling my self I won't do, but do anyway.

Same here! I think I read one page total! Oh, and how is my mid-term going?

Said1 said:
Same here! I think I read one page total! Oh, and how is my mid-term going?

I have three term papers due, and all I could manage to do today was.... well nothing :(

-=d=- said:
Right - but Jan 21st....that's a whole NEW issue... :(

Bad news if Kerry wins is that we'll be 4 years closer to having to kneel towards mecca 5 times a day...

If Kerry wins, the good side is that its unlikely that Hillary will make a run before 2012

-Cp said:
Bad news if Kerry wins is that we'll be 4 years closer to having to kneel towards mecca 5 times a day...

If Kerry wins, the good side is that its unlikely that Hillary will make a run before 2012
A Kerry win now would be disasterous. Remember that several Supreme Court justices will be retiring this next term as well. So whoever wins this election will be influencing the outcome of Supreme Court decisions for decades to come.

Hillary in 2008, well,let's worry about one thing at a time. Is she beatable? Yes, she is. But she will be hard to beat. She's a schemer.

Forum List

Back