my neighbor is photographing my porch - creepy, eh?

Sit on the porch naked with a duck on your lap, that will freak her out

That worked for me one time.

I was renting a house on three acres and the elderly owner would come over every day to walk around the house, pond and storage unit. Sometimes he would even drive his car around it, in circles. My humble protests to him, did not work. He didn't believe he was violating my privacy. I tried for months to think of a way to keep him off the grounds I was renting.

One day, I decided to do my sunbathing on the deck, reclining supine, with my eyes closed, on a chaise sans clothing. The sun was bright and hot that day in California and I was trembling...

He noticed me and immediately started talking to himself, as I ignored him.

It was the last time I saw him, on the premises....:eusa_clap:

You devil, you....

she's using a wild game camera.

ideas on revenge/payback?

Perhaps it's to document the blight on the community. Time for a cleanup? Get rid of the old car seats on the porch and buy some real patio furniture?

Last edited:
Sit on the porch naked with a duck on your lap, that will freak her out

That worked for me one time.

I was renting a house on three acres and the elderly owner would come over every day to walk around the house, pond and storage unit. Sometimes he would even drive his car around it, in circles. My humble protests to him, did not work. He didn't believe he was violating my privacy. I tried for months to think of a way to keep him off the grounds I was renting.

One day, I decided to do my sunbathing on the deck, reclining supine, with my eyes closed, on a chaise sans clothing. The sun was bright and hot that day in California and I was trembling...

He noticed me and immediately started talking to himself, as I ignored him.

It was the last time I saw him, on the premises....:eusa_clap:

Pics or it didn't happen.

:eusa_pray:

first, i'd put down the pipe

Its really a camera. We share a property line, I walked right up to it and saw that its a wildgame camera like this:
Cabela's: Wildgame Innovations™ 5.0 W5E Micro Camera

A mother possum decided to have her litter under our porch, and this crazy possum hating lady has decided its her mission to force us to exterminate the possums.

For the time being, I have solved the problem by nailing a magical blanket between the camera and our porch. This magical blanket has the unusual property of blocking visible light - rendering the camera useless!

You will be thanking your neighbor after her wild game camera photographs someone breaking in & stealing your stuff.

The only thing it will be photgraphing in that case is someone running in fear after they hear the bark of our 120 lb German Shepard/Weimeraner mix.

talking to your neighbors is a good thing folks

Yeah this bitch likes to talk alright. One night she came over to bother my pregnant wife who had a 102 degree fever at the time about our tenants parking in front of her fucking house (its legal to park anywhere on the street in this neighborhood, though a social faux pas to do it in front of a house w/o its own driveway) My wife explained that our tenants are adults and if they are breaching social protocol she is free to knock on their door and talk to them about it. She rambled on and on and my wife shut the door in her ugly face.

Last edited:

she's using a wild game camera.

ideas on revenge/payback?

Perhaps it's to document the blight on the community. Time for a cleanup? Get rid of the old car seats on the porch and buy some real patio furniture?

Our house has a fresh coat of paint. The contractor even mentioned that our neighbor had told them she thinks the house looks good.

She's just a crazy bitch.

talking to your neighbors is a good thing folks

Yeah this bitch likes to talk alright. One night she came over to bother my pregnant wife who had a 102 degree fever at the time about our tenants parking in front of her fucking house (its legal to park anywhere on the street in this neighborhood, though a social faux pas to do it in front of a house w/o its own driveway) My wife explained that our tenants are adults and if they are breaching social protocol she is free to knock on their door and talk to them about it. She rambled on and on and my wife shut the door in her ugly face.

Oh. With this added, I'd say you may well have a problem. (You know I was just messin' with you previously. No offense, I hope.)

Forum List

Back