my neighbor is photographing my porch - creepy, eh?

But seriously, folks - my guess is there is probably something about the porch she likes. Are you growing marijuana in potted plants on your porch? Maybe that's it - she's an undercover narc and you are about to be arrested. Better take the plants in right away!

Last edited:

she's using a wild game camera.

ideas on revenge/payback?

Do you know your neighbor? Do you keep your property up? I'd just walk out there and ask, you'll at least be prepared.

she's using a wild game camera.

ideas on revenge/payback?

If it's a motion sensor camera, hang a kite where it can be blown around by the wind. She'll get really tired of looking at a bunch of photos of nothing.

Sit on the porch naked with a duck on your lap, that will freak her out

That worked for me one time.

I was renting a house on three acres and the elderly owner would come over every day to walk around the house, pond and storage unit. Sometimes he would even drive his car around it, in circles. My humble protests to him, did not work. He didn't believe he was violating my privacy. I tried for months to think of a way to keep him off the grounds I was renting.

One day, I decided to do my sunbathing on the deck, reclining supine, with my eyes closed, on a chaise sans clothing. The sun was bright and hot that day in California and I was trembling...

He noticed me and immediately started talking to himself, as I ignored him.

It was the last time I saw him, on the premises....:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
really folks you are allowed to talk to your neighbors.

maybe someone is messing their their porch and they only way to catch them is a camera and its NOT set on the OPs porch on purpose

Sit on the porch naked with a duck on your lap, that will freak her out

That worked for me one time.

I was renting a house on three acres and the elderly owner would come over every day to walk around the house, pond and storage unit. Sometimes he would even drive his car around it, in circles. My humble protests to him, did not work. He didn't believe he was violating my privacy. I tried for months to think of a way to keep him off the grounds I was renting.

One day, I decided to do my sunbathing on the deck, reclining supine, with my eyes closed, on a chaise sans clothing. The sun was bright and hot that day in California and I was trembling...

He noticed me and immediately started talking to himself, as I ignored him.

It was the last time I saw him, on the premises....:eusa_clap:

That was you?!!

...and I'm still talking to myself

You will be thanking your neighbor after her wild game camera photographs someone breaking in & stealing your stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back