my name is earl

you watch that too? Oh good i dont feel weird now, lol. I like Jason Lee as an actor and Jaime Presley is hot as hell.

I think i like the show because its different from everything on tv. Its funny and uplifting in almost every episode. Its about a guy who was one of the worst human beings trying to change his life and do good things for people. I like its message.

Great show - I nearly stopped watching however; was it the first episode? Maybe the second they HAD TO write in gayness.

(sigh).

dmp said:
Great show - I nearly stopped watching however; was it the first episode? Maybe the second they HAD TO write in gayness.

(sigh).
I've never watched it but you have my attention.
Care to explain?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I've never watched it but you have my attention.
Care to explain?

Do you know the plot of the show? A guy is trying to un-do all the bad stuff he's done. Once he took somebody's girlfriend? or something - went back to the guy to try and fix him up with a woman, to find out the guy is gay. He spent time in the show trying to find the guy a 'partner'

dmp said:
Do you know the plot of the show? A guy is trying to un-do all the bad stuff he's done. Once he took somebody's girlfriend? or something - went back to the guy to try and fix him up with a woman, to find out the guy is gay. He spent time in the show trying to find the guy a 'partner'
That's ga... er lame.

Was very blatant pandering to Homophiles.

Other than that, I really like it :)

I have one or two episodes on my PC at home; can send it if you want.

dmp said:
Was very blatant pandering to Homophiles.

Other than that, I really like it :)

I have one or two episodes on my PC at home; can send it if you want.
That's ok, I just need to know when it's on and what network.
As I said, I love Jason Lee and would like to check it out.
Maybe I'll stop being lazy and look it up.

geez....tv has become your life...get out it's spring and alot to see and do! :teeth:

Tivo is a wonderful thing. I have all my shows sitting there for me when i want to watch them. That why i can do whatever else i want and then watch my shows later.

I basically record:

South Park
Family Guy
American Dad
My Name is Earl
Some Anime's on Cartoon network

Thats about it for my TV watching. I can doa whole weeks worth of watching in about 3 or 4 hour sitting. Tivo kicks ass.

Maybe these will incentivise folks to tune in...

images

Joy- Earl's ex wife. She's married to Darnel (Crab Man).
stills-catalina-nadine-velazquez-name--large-msg-115978389114.jpg

Catalina- the hotel maid.

Check out season 1 episode 11... lots of laughs.

Forum List

Back