My Mother-in-Law

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
My Mother-in-Law is staying with us, she arrived from Trondheim, Norway this morning. Thankfully, she is marvellous woman and we get along.

• Banned
my in laws stay over a lot

it is fun having them here

Yes, I think it must be awful not having In-Laws that you get along with. My Father-in-Law is arriving tonight, I have no idea why they didn't arrive together.

I'm closer to my inlaws than hubby is to his (my family)
it's awkward all around - but manageable.

Hope my in-laws and my wifes in-laws, never come to visit.

The last one passed away 2 years ago

Yes, I think it must be awful not having In-Laws that you get along with. My Father-in-Law is arriving tonight, I have no idea why they didn't arrive together.
He had to order the lumber for the new room addition.

So, I'm told my Father-in-Law is in Oslo, helping my Brother-in-Law move stuff into new apartment. My Brother-in-Law works for Norwegian Government, he's Personal Secretary to a particular Government Minister.

mine are great they have always treated me great

and think of me as one of theirs

Yes it's the same here. It's my Mother-in-Law's birthday tomorrow, she's 50 years-old. We're taking her for lunch, not sure if taking Kid A and Kid B yet or if baby-sitter is coming around.

The last time baby-sitter came around, she was in middle of massive drama with boyfriend, we were late that night, as Mr. Lucy decided he better talk through the problem with her, he's always bothered in case someone gets a Complex lol.

So, I'm told my Father-in-Law is in Oslo, helping my Brother-in-Law move stuff into new apartment. My Brother-in-Law works for Norwegian Government, he's Personal Secretary to a particular Government Minister.

he's Personal Secretary to a particular Government Minister.

How particular is he?

How particular is he?

:lol: Not THAT particular, he's not gay darling :wink:

How particular is he?

:lol: Not THAT particular, he's not gay darling :wink:

Never said he was, but some people are very...persnickety...about how things are done, placed.

My Mother-in-Law is staying with us, she arrived from Trondheim, Norway this morning. Thankfully, she is marvellous woman and we get along.

So, the very good news is. That Mr. Lucy and I tonight, actually can go to bed and stay in bed and like sleep, without having to get up all the time OR often stay up until 4am or something with Kid B who thinks it's play time. Mr. Lucy can go to work tomorrow not in partial-Sleep Zombie mode!

The In-Law's are going to do this for few nights, they have offered to.

So, the very good news is. That Mr. Lucy and I tonight, actually can go to bed and stay in bed and like sleep, without having to get up all the time OR often stay up until 4am or something with Kid B who thinks it's play time. Mr. Lucy can go to work tomorrow not in partial-Sleep Zombie mode!

I think I must leave now, I'm not sure about things anymore.

I think I must leave now, I'm not sure about things anymore.
In laws grew stale already?

Forum List

Back