My mother has been replaced

I believe it happened not long after I was born. She's been inhabited by a Reptilian.

I'm completely finished thinking otherwise. Her pathological enmity towards her own offspring is too great to ignore. "dingbat" just doesn't cover it. This is enmity.
We will need Empirical data observations not just your opinions or premature conclusions to get to the bottom of this.

1 - what is the nature of the problem (not just your premature conclusions)?

2 - when did this first begin?

3 - how often have you noticed it?

4 - why does it seem strange or abnormal to you?
ok I'll try

1. I have everything going for me, yet I always fail. People have often exclaimed "that just wouldn't have happened to anyone else" . It seems obvious why I fail now because no one can see the sequence in it's entirety and I've given up. There is only so much loss a soul can take. But in reality, it has been a series of unfortunate events. I can trace them back to early childhood.

2. earliest memories

3. I have often evaded it. Every few years I reinvent myself. This confounds the targeting force and it takes a few years to catch up, but things, even physical health or attributes drastically change in such a way to completely screw my direction at that time. I won't go into specifics but these changes and events are way beyond expected, by anyone around me.

4. I'm actually very cautious. It's not what i do. it just happens.

I believe it happened not long after I was born. She's been inhabited by a Reptilian.

I'm completely finished thinking otherwise. Her pathological enmity towards her own offspring is too great to ignore. "dingbat" just doesn't cover it. This is enmity.
We will need Empirical data observations not just your opinions or premature conclusions to get to the bottom of this.

1 - what is the nature of the problem (not just your premature conclusions)?

2 - when did this first begin?

3 - how often have you noticed it?

4 - why does it seem strange or abnormal to you?
ok I'll try

1. I have everything going for me, yet I always fail. People have often exclaimed "that just wouldn't have happened to anyone else" . It seems obvious why I fail now because no one can see the sequence in it's entirety and I've given up. There is only so much loss a soul can take. But in reality, it has been a series of unfortunate events. I can trace them back to early childhood.

2. earliest memories

3. I have often evaded it. Every few years I reinvent myself. This confounds the targeting force and it takes a few years to catch up, but things, even physical health or attributes drastically change in such a way to completely screw my direction at that time. I won't go into specifics but these changes and events are way beyond expected, by anyone around me.

4. I'm actually very cautious. It's not what i do. it just happens.

But, there was someone who loved you? Your grandmother or your father or anyone else?

The video shows the unfortunate people and you hear a song. I do translation for you, a few sentences from this song:

"I will not give up!

You hid into your house from the wind, while :
óóóóh the storm caught me, and
gives a rough handling, but toss up me.

The yours car was for gleam in the garden, While :
the my car fall apart several times, because, rush thither into infinite.

Need the place where will be one dot the roads.
Where every thread become into one.
But it also runs while living.

I will not give up,
I will not give up,
I will not give up,

While you measured how thick the wall,
my headache had healed
and already it does not hurt.

I will not give up until you see me in one complete piece.
I will not give up until you find me alive.
I will not give up until I'm not exploded.
While there is a wheel
What it can take me to away.
What it continues to rotate forth for me.
........"
:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back