My mom has a problem

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Ok, my mom told me this tonight, and it sucks. She teaches at White County High School in White County, Georgia. This is normally a pretty humdrum place. It's a hick school for the most part, out in the middle of nowhere, with nobody special attending there. All in all, it's pretty much given the funding to run and then ignored by everyone who doesn't go or work there or have family that do. Well, they're starting a new chapter of the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Straight Allicance (GLTSA) there. Well, this, in my view is pretty bad news, but whether you agree with that statement or not, it's not THE bad news. The bad news is that that hateful excuse for a Baptist church up in Kansas who brought you godhatesfags.com is showing up to protest. Much like many groups on both sides of the aisle, they don't care about the kids or the school. They only care about their agenda, and they're going to be there tomorrow, so my mom has to show up at 7 a.m. to help the faculty brace themselves. If you see it on the news, just remember that that's my mom in there, and keep her and everyone there that day in your prayers.

That godhatesfags group is deffinately not a group that would be fun to mess with. They can and will be violent. they do nothing but add fuel to the fire of the homosexual movements. its truly disgusting.

I may personally find homosexual behavior to be revolting and a sin but I have always viewed it as something that is a personal choice. The godhastesfags group is committing a bigger sin than the homosexuals, hating.

The Lord commanded us to love thy neighbor, not to hate him or her for being a sinner. Jesus hung out with what were the times lowlifes and scum, never once telling any of them that he hated them. He saved them with his love, not hate.

Deornwulf said:
I may personally find homosexual behavior to be revolting and a sin but I have always viewed it as something that is a personal choice. The godhastesfags group is committing a bigger sin than the homosexuals, hating.

The Lord commanded us to love thy neighbor, not to hate him or her for being a sinner. Jesus hung out with what were the times lowlifes and scum, never once telling any of them that he hated them. He saved them with his love, not hate.

Every sin is a personal choice... :(

Hobbit said:
Ok, my mom told me this tonight, and it sucks. She teaches at White County High School in White County, Georgia. This is normally a pretty humdrum place. It's a hick school for the most part, out in the middle of nowhere, with nobody special attending there. All in all, it's pretty much given the funding to run and then ignored by everyone who doesn't go or work there or have family that do. Well, they're starting a new chapter of the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Straight Allicance (GLTSA) there. Well, this, in my view is pretty bad news, but whether you agree with that statement or not, it's not THE bad news. The bad news is that that hateful excuse for a Baptist church up in Kansas who brought you godhatesfags.com is showing up to protest. Much like many groups on both sides of the aisle, they don't care about the kids or the school. They only care about their agenda, and they're going to be there tomorrow, so my mom has to show up at 7 a.m. to help the faculty brace themselves. If you see it on the news, just remember that that's my mom in there, and keep her and everyone there that day in your prayers.

well it certainly sucks to be her in this instance. but i hope it all goes well for her. tell her to take a bead in the mfic and lightly squeeze the trigger.

Hobbit said:

I will remember her during meditation. I am sorry that those idiots will effect you and yours directly.

The godhatesfags group are way over the top yes, self defeating most of their purpose yes, but what I do like is sometimes their willingness to say what others are too timid to say publicly, such as: when during religious services for Matthew Shepard they silently sat outside with signs saying Matt is in hell which I believe to be true for i've never heard anybody say he had repented his HLCP lifestyle.

All I want to know is what is the difference between what they do and what takes place at every gay pride parade in America? Both are the extreme opposite sides of the spectrum in the debate.

Forum List

Back