My mission with Jesus

They were babies when they were pocket size, now they are 18". They will get to be 24" when fully grown.They will not hurt your dog. They eat insects. Leave them alone and your dog and them will work something out for each ones territory.
Or your dog will eat them, depending on the dog.

They were babies when they were pocket size, now they are 18". They will get to be 24" when fully grown.They will not hurt your dog. They eat insects. Leave them alone and your dog and them will work something out for each ones territory.
24 inches? Much too big. Sorry, they are an invasive species and as creepy as hell.

They are going down.

Jesus Lizards, that is...these nasty buggers started out as little pocket sized lizards but are now up to 18 inches long. Mean, hissing and biting...my mission is to destroy them all before the summer is out.

Anyone know how to get rid of them?

jesus-lizard-running-on-water-basilisk.jpg

My cat takes care of the house lizards for me........BUT they are not 18 inches long! Maybe a large cat like a Maine Coon would feel up to the challenge. Get a female though.

How about a full size 'Pool Cover Sticky Pad'?, You know, the ones on a smaller scale that trap mice, put it out, collect them in the morning, then mount them on boards place them around your yard with a sign in "lizard language' This Can Happen to YOU!

How about a full size 'Pool Cover Sticky Pad'?, You know, the ones on a smaller scale that trap mice, put it out, collect them in the morning, then mount them on boards place them around your yard with a sign in "lizard language' This Can Happen to YOU!
:clap2:I will try this.:lol:

Can you toast them on a stick???

Jesus Lizards, that is...these nasty buggers started out as little pocket sized lizards but are now up to 18 inches long. Mean, hissing and biting...my mission is to destroy them all before the summer is out.

jesus-lizard-running-on-water-basilisk.jpg

My cat takes care of the house lizards for me........BUT they are not 18 inches long! Maybe a large cat like a Maine Coon would feel up to the challenge. Get a female though.

Our Iguana is about 5 ft.

Funny, I have the same hopes for intolerant, ignorant tea baggers. Now at least I know how to drive them crazy....

Forum List

Back