My mission with Jesus

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Jesus Lizards, that is...these nasty buggers started out as little pocket sized lizards but are now up to 18 inches long. Mean, hissing and biting...my mission is to destroy them all before the summer is out.

Anyone know how to get rid of them?

jesus-lizard-running-on-water-basilisk.jpg

Jesus Lizards, that is...these nasty buggers started out as little pocket sized lizards but are now up to 18 inches long. Mean, hissing and biting...my mission is to destroy them all before the summer is out.

Get bigger reptiles. ;)

I saw this post in another thread.
Ravi! That nasty bugger has dug a pool in my habitat!
Anyone know how to get rid of her?

OMG ravi this is so funny. You will have to keep us up on the progress of your mission with jesus.

Have you called an exterminator?

DL Van Halens running from the devil and blast the neighborhood with it...
OR.....Dress up a a Roman soldier and carry a hammer and some #40 spikes around while outside.

They were babies when they were pocket size, now they are 18". They will get to be 24" when fully grown.They will not hurt your dog. They eat insects. Leave them alone and your dog and them will work something out for each ones territory.

Forum List

Back