My MD Ballot

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Jun 30, 2008
MD, on the Potomac River
Prez: Johnson
Senator: Bongino
Congress District 6: Mueller
All Judges: Continuance in office (no controversies, etc with the current judges)
Board of Education: Bengali, Chmelik, Cusimano
Question 1: For
Question 2: For
Question 3: Against
Question 4: Against
Question 5: Against
Question 6: Against
Question 7: For
Question A: Against

If anyone wants to know the specifics of the questions, just ask.. Did not feel like putting it out there unless someone really wanted to know

All Judges: Continuance in office (no controversies, etc with the current judges)

If anyone wants to know the specifics of the questions, just ask.. Did not feel like putting it out there unless someone really wanted to know

You voted against gay marriage?

I thought you were a libertarian?

You voted against gay marriage?

I thought you were a libertarian?

I will not vote for a larger imprint of government.. I want government out of marriage all together.. I am not for forced acceptance but ONLY for equal treatment by government under law... keeping government ONLY in marriage in the places that government has business being (power of attorney, inheritance, taxation, etc)

And no.. I am not libertarian.. I am constitutionalist... I am fiscally conservative and socially moderate

Heard from my neighbor that during lunch time, the polling place was actually packed... huge voter turnout in our more conservative county... not that it will make a difference for the Prez vote in MD... but there seem to be motivation to vote

Forum List

Back