My Little White Girl Not So White

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
As long as she looks and talks white, she should be okay. She should be able to date and eventually get married to a white guy which is very important if you want normal grandchildren.
She long ago crossed white boys off her list as marriage material. This was prior to us discovering she had so much Black in her. Sorry but you lose again while us Black guys stay winning.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
As long as she looks and talks white, she should be okay. She should be able to date and eventually get married to a white guy which is very important if you want normal grandchildren.
She long ago crossed white boys off her list as marriage material. This was prior to us discovering she had so much Black in her. Sorry but you lose again while us Black guys stay winning.

So if this "white boy" was 11% black would he still be a white boy?:dunno:

So wait. . . white racism is fucked up because, even though she's 11 percent black, people are still going to assume she's white?

Before you were shown the results, you assumed she was white. Does that qualify you as a white racist?
No. You somehow fucked it all up. She didnt want to be white because of how messed up she believes the white race is. She identifies as Black even though she looks white. I've always treated her as one of my own. Her race ceased to be a concern the moment I held her after she was born.

ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?
Why should it be good news? What is "good" about it? I would think that by now most Blacks would have shed their preoccupation with race and be focused on constructive things. Instead, as you and a few other Blacks in this forum plainly manifest, your obsession with race has reached a pathological level.

I wonder if you are even vaguely aware of how obvious your profound loathing for White people is.
Its good because she always identified as being Black and now she has the DNA to go along with that belief.
No one asked what you thought about most Blacks. Its not relevant to the conversation.

The time period suggests the Irish DNA was the result of some slave driver raping one of my female ancestors Nothing I can do about that except not observe St Pattys day.
What about the possibility that an Irish slave (I'm sure you know there were Irish slaves, too) got it on with the Black slave forebear? Or the possibility that an act of simple prostitution produced an unintended pregnancy? Why are you assuming rape as the only possibility?
I think you missed the part where I referenced the time period. It was after the age of indentured servants. If it was a consensual pairing then it would not have been kept as a shameful secret in my family. No one in my family has ever been a prostitute. That may be the norm in your family but dont assume that to be the same in everyone else family.

I dont know. Do you ID as Black?

This post gets the KKK award for it's pure racism.

th
Please don't tell me you're proud of winning an award like that.

That's your award.
I've never won a KKK award. I'm not even a democrat.

Republicans are the KKK now. This is not 1860. And you won the award.

Republicans have never been a part of the KKK. Republican are the ones who freed the slaves from the democrats.

Even Hillary Clinton's best friend Robert Byrd was a KKK member.

Try Google. It is your friend.

David Duke - Wikipedia

So wait. . . white racism is fucked up because, even though she's 11 percent black, people are still going to assume she's white?

Before you were shown the results, you assumed she was white. Does that qualify you as a white racist?
No. You somehow fucked it all up. She didnt want to be white because of how messed up she believes the white race is. She identifies as Black even though she looks white. I've always treated her as one of my own. Her race ceased to be a concern the moment I held her after she was born.
Sounds like you've brain washed her. No white girl would want to be black.

Lots of white women wish they were Black. Thats why they sun tan and inject their lips and bootys. You havent been keeping up with current events have you? :)

I dont know. Do you ID as Black?

I was asking your opinion?..so is your answer ..What you prefer to "ID" as?

635696901131142345-naacp-leader-061215.jpg

Parents out 'black' NAACP leader as white woman

Lots of white women wish they were Black. Thats why they sun tan and inject their lips and bootys. You havent been keeping up with current events have you? :)
:eusa_hand: Ive been with white girls that have nice "bootys" and with black girls who have big titts and no "booty"

That's good to hear, I think I fucked it up because of that bit about how it got you to thinking how fucked up white racism is. I assumed that it was somehow relevant to the rest of your post. I was apparently mistaken.

Forum List

Back