‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Hitler declared war on the US.
Yes...right after the US declared war on Japan. It was in all the papers.

How does that make the US responsible for Germany's rise to power as Nia88 asserted?

Never said US was solely responsible for WWII. But they ignored the holocaust that was going on in Germany. Many holocaust victims were refused entry into the US. They could have at least helped the victims.
Thanks for stepping back from your assertion that the US was responsible for the fucking Nazis rise to power.
Nazis were able to gain as much power as they did because of appeasement by neighboring German countries and the US ignoring what was happening in Germany.
I'm not stepping back. I said US was partially responsible along with European countries appease him. You chose to only focus on US's responsibility. US knew what was going on in Germany and didn't give a fuck. They even turned backed boat loads of holocaust refugees.

They cared when pearl harbor was bombed.
How did the US appease Nazi Germany? What did we do or give them in appeasement? Do you agree the US wasn't a signatory of the Treaty of Versailles and, therefore, not obligated to enforce it?

Prove the US knew exactly what was going on in Germany. Also, state exactly what you think the US should have done about it. Invade Germany? With what? A military armed with broomsticks and paper mache' tanks? Thanks Democrats for gutting our military so we couldn't invade Germany and Japan before "things got out of hand".

Size of the US military 1940: 458,365
Size of the German military 1940: 6,600,000+

Active Duty Military Personnel, 1940–2011

WW2 Germany Population, Statistics, and Numbers

The German Army in the Second World War

I said European countries appeased Germany.

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

What will you tolerate in this country?

Also will you support my right to fire any BLM members?

BLM isn't founded on black supremacy. Nazis are founded in hate and racism.

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.
Not "black supremacy", just good old fashioned racism. Again, do you agree that employers have the right to not hire or fire racists? Yes or no please.

Yes employers have a right to fire racist. However like I said, marching with BLM doesn't make you racist.
Agreed on firing racists, disagreed BLM isn't racist. No doubt you do not believe Black Entertainment Television is racist, but would you think a White Entertainment Television would be racist? I think you would. Why the hypocrisy? Aren't both racist for exactly the same reasons?:

RACIST: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

Yes...right after the US declared war on Japan. It was in all the papers.

How does that make the US responsible for Germany's rise to power as Nia88 asserted?

Never said US was solely responsible for WWII. But they ignored the holocaust that was going on in Germany. Many holocaust victims were refused entry into the US. They could have at least helped the victims.
Thanks for stepping back from your assertion that the US was responsible for the fucking Nazis rise to power.
Nazis were able to gain as much power as they did because of appeasement by neighboring German countries and the US ignoring what was happening in Germany.
I'm not stepping back. I said US was partially responsible along with European countries appease him. You chose to only focus on US's responsibility. US knew what was going on in Germany and didn't give a fuck. They even turned backed boat loads of holocaust refugees.

How did the US appease Nazi Germany? What did we do or give them in appeasement? Do you agree the US wasn't a signatory of the Treaty of Versailles and, therefore, not obligated to enforce it?

Prove the US knew exactly what was going on in Germany. Also, state exactly what you think the US should have done about it. Invade Germany? With what? A military armed with broomsticks and paper mache' tanks? Thanks Democrats for gutting our military so we couldn't invade Germany and Japan before "things got out of hand".

You included the US and also stated the US was responsible for the rise of Nazi Germany. If you miswrote, I understand.

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.
Not "black supremacy", just good old fashioned racism. Again, do you agree that employers have the right to not hire or fire racists? Yes or no please.

Yes employers have a right to fire racist. However like I said, marching with BLM doesn't make you racist.
Agreed on firing racists, disagreed BLM isn't racist. No doubt you do not believe Black Entertainment Television is racist, but would you think a White Entertainment Television would be racist? I think you would. Why the hypocrisy? Aren't both racist for exactly the same reasons?:

RACIST: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

Black lives matter started because blacks lives are seen less valuable than than that of a white person's life. It started after Zimmerman was acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin. We all know of Trayvon were white, Zimmerman would have been sent the jail. But because black people are seen as less innocent than white people, Trayvon (the victim) was made out to be the aggressor.

Now if you can't understand the purpose of BLM then that's you're problem. I don't expect you to understand because its not your people who's life is looked as less.

My biggest gripe with BLM is that it needs to be more organized. Because anyone can just claim they are part of BLM, so you have hooligans running around and destroying things. You have some people who claim to be BLM and spout racist ideas. They need to be more organized and lay down
rules for people.

Why do white people need a channel? They dominate everything on television.

BET was created because blacks are underrepresented in the media. Which is a fact. It isn't racism when your group of people are underrepresented, so you go on to make your own outlet.

Now I think BET does more harm than good. Much of their content perpetuates harmful black stereotypes and the quality of its shows and movies tend to be trash. And for that it should be taken off air. But the idea behind BET isn't racist.

You included the US and also stated the US was responsible for the rise of Nazi Germany. If you miswrote, I understand.

Then perhaps I miswrote and didn't make it clear enough. My bad for the confusion.

Black lives matter started because blacks lives are seen less valuable than than that of a white person's life. It started after Zimmerman was acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin. We all know of Trayvon were white, Zimmerman would have been sent the jail. But because black people are seen as less innocent than white people, Trayvon (the victim) was made out to be the aggressor.

Now if you can't understand the purpose of BLM then that's you're problem. I don't expect you to understand because its not your people who's life is looked as less.

My biggest gripe with BLM is that it needs to be more organized. Because anyone can just claim they are part of BLM, so you have hooligans running around and destroying things. You have some people who claim to be BLM and spout racist ideas. They need to be more organized and lay down
rules for people.

Why do white people need a channel? They dominate everything on television.

BET was created because blacks are underrepresented in the media. Which is a fact. It isn't racism when your group of people are underrepresented, so you go on to make your own outlet.

Now I think BET does more harm than good. Much of their content perpetuates harmful black stereotypes and the quality of its shows and movies tend to be trash. And for that it should be taken off air. But the idea behind BET isn't racist.
Thanks for the detailed reply, but respectfully disagreed on many points.

1) Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat. Martin attacked him on the assumption he was a "creepy assed cracker" and Zimmerman defended himself while flat on his back getting what one witness stated was a "ground and pound".

2) Only a far Left Winger would ask "Why do white people need a channel?" as justification for BET. You can't see the inherent racism in that? What about the "Black Caucus"? NAACP? Numerous other organizations based solely on race? I'm not saying "whites" should do the same. I'm saying any organization that is based solely on race is R-A-C-I-S-T. How are we supposed to become a color-blind society if we keep segregating ourselves by color?

3) Agreed that BLM, even though I think it's inherently racist by definition, is relatively benign and has good intentions. A few assholes shouldn't be allowed to ruin it. The BLM has been quick to renounce those who have used violence or committed criminal acts under their name. The same can't be said of AntiFa nor the White Supremacists/fucking Nazis.

Forum List

Back