My life is Crap...the website!

j07950

Dec 30, 2004
Leeds, UK
How do you know that your life is crap? Easy.

Today, I’m having breakfast at home, the second time in a row…only this time I notice that small bugs are coming out of the cereal box I’ve had for ages - yesterday I wasn’t so awake…MLIC

Today, I get the most bizarre request from my father and step mom. My dad had a vasectomy a while back, but now his new wife wants a child - I’ve just turned 18 and guess who’s being asked for a sperm donation???…MLIC

I stumbled upon this site last night. It's very similar to GroupHug, thus there are some hilariously fucked up posts.

MLIC - My Life Is Crap!!!

you know i could use this site today....i am sitting here close to tears..thinking my life is crap...thanks...i guess...well at least no one is after my body parts...

o great some of that shit is just sad....now i am crying ..what kinda jerk are you...that shit is not funny..the poor kid who parents dont want him or the girl who's mother is hitting her....

Today, I heard my Aunt and Uncle calling my parents, who left me here while they moved back to Korea. My Aunt was telling my parents that they don’t want to take care for me; and according to the conversation I heard, neither do my parents…MLIC

That's horrible. = (

Well the theme is "My life is Crap"...

There are quiet a few on there if you look through other pages that are funny:

Today, I celebrated my 63rd birthday with my kids and grandchildren. My grand-daughter gave me her favourite doll to prove her love for me. Then she added: “it’s all right, I’ll get it back when you’re dead”…MLIC

Today, a guy walks past me and says “hi there pretty blond”, to which I say “I’m not blond!!!”…”you’re not pretty either” he replies…MLIC

I guess it depends what makes you laugh...MLIC - My Life Is Crap!!!

Well the theme is "My life is Crap"...

There are quiet a few on there if you look through other pages that are funny:

I guess it depends what makes you laugh...MLIC - My Life Is Crap!!!

others people's suffereing does not amuse me...the first two posted were quirky and funny....but there were many sad ones....like the one where no one wanted the kid and he overheard them fussing over who would take him...the one posted by the other poster....

Meh, everyone's life is crap, it's just what one person considers hard in life another will find easy.

i think the ones where the kids were screaming in pain...my mother hits me....those were just heartbreaking ...some kid is being hit but hopes she can put up with it another 3 years....cause she didnt wanna go live with her father...makes you wonder what her father does to her...sorry just dont need to wallow in human misery....

but you are right.....i have heard it said....if we all came together and put our troubles on the table..at the end...we would all pick up and leave with our own....

i think the ones where the kids were screaming in pain...my mother hits me....those were just heartbreaking ...some kid is being hit but hopes she can put up with it another 3 years....cause she didnt wanna go live with her father...makes you wonder what her father does to her...sorry just dont need to wallow in human misery....

but you are right.....i have heard it said....if we all came together and put our troubles on the table..at the end...we would all pick up and leave with our own....

While true it is heartbreaking whenever a child cries, I myself would have preferred physical abuse compared to what my mother put me through. But physical abuse would have been to easy for me to overcome so I had to go through psych/religious abuse. I don't like abuse, but if the abused is willing to laugh at it then they are further in healing than even I am (I'm stubborn that way and still hate my mother for it). My one true hypocracy, I tell them to learn to laugh at their hardships so they can heal faster but then I never take my own advice.

You've gotta take the chuckles where ever you can get them in tough times Kitten.

New Topics

Forum List

Back