MY LIFE by Bill Clinton (Left Wing NT Times Review)

Originally posted by nycflasher
Dillo, I'll leave it to you to figure out what his "point" was.
His initial post starts by indicating the STRIKING similarity between the titles of the two leader's memoirs. Now that is insight. :rolleyes:

ok---My Life----My struggles------ 2 words----that comparison doesn't really impress me. Niether does Clinton when he continues to try to say he is sorry and is not angry anymore.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I have no love for Clinton, but comparing a former US President to Hitler is absurd.

While i agree, i find it interesting that many on the left dont have a problem comparing the current president with Hitler.

However, these comparisons to Hilter make too light of Hitler. I dont care how about Clinton was he aint hitler. And if we start comparing people to hitler too much then hitler is going to end up with a good name.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
While i agree, i find it interesting that many on the left dont have a problem comparing the current president with Hitler.

However, these comparisons to Hilter make too light of Hitler. I dont care how about Clinton was he aint hitler. And if we start comparing people to hitler too much then hitler is going to end up with a good name.

Ok Ok how about a spined horny toad?-----na They're not near as dangerous and much cuter

Hopefully we all know, regardless of the comparisons some make, that there is no way us Americans would EVER elect a President as hell-bent on human destruction as Shitler.

How's that for trashing his name:D

Hopefully we all know, regardless of the comparisons some make, that there is no way us Americans would EVER elect a President as hell-bent on human destruction as Shitler.

Works for me.

I dont think we have to worry about electing a new hitler anytime soon. what we do need to worry about is electing someone who is incompetant.

Originally posted by insein
So do you then yell at the Left wing morons who compare Bush to Hitler or do you just say everyone has free speech?

In another forum, there is a girl who has a Bush/Hitler image in her sig.

I scolded her.
She responded with a list of comparisons, some of which made some sense.
Still, I told her it is ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS to compare Bush to the biggest abomination of perhaps the past half a millenium.

Nothing Bush is doing even comes close to bordering on genocide.

Rediculous.

:clap:

Far be it for me to defend a Democrat, but I don't like the tendency lately of comparing Americans to Hitler. If it's either of the Clintons or George W. Bush, none of them killed millions of Jews or tried to start a master race.

Originally posted by MtnBiker

I have no love for Clinton, but comparing a former US President to Hitler is absurd.

Why?

If the truth be known, Clinton did have a great number of unexplained deaths with young healthy Bill and Hillary associates and appointees both in Arkansas and Washington (Ron Brown for one).

Maybe just coincidences but why are US Presidents immune to being criminals (Watergate) or even just plain serial murderers.

Is it the 'Office of President of the USA ' that seems to bother you or just those who occupy the Oval Office must be all sane and or moral?

Originally posted by Avatar4321

One of Hitler's henchmen made an interesting statement about the killing of human beings.

He said, (paraphrased) 'If you kill one person it is a tragedy, if you kill a hundred people it is a disaster and if you kill millions of people it is a statistic.'

Such comparisons are valid means of defining individual's actions.

Hitler was one of a group of mass murderers who can be compared to others.

Statistical comparisons.

1) Adolph Hiter - about 20+/- million deaths

2) Joe Stalin - about 50 +/- million deaths

3) Pol Pot - about 1 - 3 +/- million deaths

4) Mao Tse Tung - unknown millions of deaths

5) Bill Clinton - unknown or unproven mysterious deaths probably less than a hundred +/-

6) Saddam Hussein - tens of thousands +/- deaths

7) Prophet Muhammad - millions upon millions +/- deaths. During his lifetime and in the 14 hundred years since his timely demise.

Is there not a moral equivalency or does that give any of the above a GOOD NAME?

Forum List

Back