My life, and the Spirit of Hope’ Hello and greetings to you

A very good question...but look at the OP language syntax....last time I saw that was those e-mails from Nigeria.

Could be from the US but living in Nigeria.

Judging someone based on how they put together their words is stereotyping much like a person would do by the color of one's skin.

But what does the persons origin have to do with the context of what he wrote?

:lol::lol::lol:

You gave up easily. Your concession is duly noted.

I think she made the reference to Nigeria as a way of alluding to a potential hoax. Remember the e-mail hoax that took place a while back, with people sending letters asking money to save relatives in Nigeria?

I think that's what she's blabbing about. Because Bod doesn't have the sense to discern national of origin from written syntax.

there are many ways to heal yourself of lifes pains.

You dont need to believe in a god to do it.

Substance abuse doesn't heal you, it makes things worse.

BTW God is Truth. So this is just more evidence that the truth doesn't matter to you.

There is no god.

What if you're wrong?

I'f I'm wrong then I've wasted my time worshipping a God that doesn't exist. If you're wrong.... you'll spend eternity in hell.

Last edited:
I think she made the reference to Nigeria as a way of alluding to a potential hoax. Remember the e-mail hoax that took place a while back, with people sending letters asking money to save relatives in Nigeria?

I think that's what she's blabbing about. Because Bod doesn't have the sense to discern national of origin from written syntax.

And you do? :lol::lol::lol:

BTW God is Truth. So this is just more evidence that the truth doesn't matter to you.

There is no god.

What if you're wrong?

I'f I'm wrong then I've wasted my time worshipping a God that doesn't exist. If you're wrong.... you'll spend eternity in hell.

Only time? So you don't put any money in the collection plate...shame on you...

There is no god.

What if you're wrong?

You're not wrong. But you need to find out for yourself and not simply believe based on playing the odds brother. God reveals Himself to those who seek Him. Everyone can know that He is there and recognize His tender mercies in their life.

I would bet a small sum of money that the OP is Terral, trolling. He's not mentally stable.

There is no god.

What if you're wrong?

No, the Church I go to don't have an offering plate. We believe tithing isn't just putting money on a plate, it's what you do in the course of your daily lives that benefits others, whether it's donating to charity (which conservatives do more of than liberals) or helping a neighbor out when his barn burns down.... etc. But these things I would do whether or not I believed in God so none of it's a waste of money.

There is no god.

What if you're wrong?

You're not wrong. But you need to find out for yourself and not simply believe based on playing the odds brother. God reveals Himself to those who seek Him. Everyone can know that He is there and recognize His tender mercies in their life.

Perhaps I over simplified my response to TM. I"m a Christian and have been for the better part of my life and I owe my success to keeping faith. I do know that when one gives in secret they will be rewarded. I would not have the wealth I have today if not for the grace of God and heeding His basic principles.

What if you're wrong?

No, the Church I go to don't have an offering plate. We believe tithing isn't just putting money on a plate, it's what you do in the course of your daily lives that benefits others, whether it's donating to charity (which conservatives do more of than liberals) or helping a neighbor out when his barn burns down.... etc. But these things I would do whether or not I believed in God so none of it's a waste of money.

So you're a cheap bastard that doesn't give to his church, hypocrite. Charity has nothing to do with polotics...nice strawman (maybe except that the richest of the rich are Republican and they give money away to self profiting charities to dodge taxes).
Myself, I'm a registered Democrat that falls closer to an Independent when voting, gives to 2 disabled vets charities, special Olympics, lost children locating foundations and a couple of environmental groups, plus 2 Atheist organizations. Your stereotyping doesn't work in my case...nice try.

Forum List

Back