MY LIBERAL FRIENDS: Which of the following should be mandatory for all Americans?

Which of the following should be mandated by law?

• Everyone should be forced to breastfeed their children.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only voted for those that if people don't do harm others. Like murder. If you do it, you harm others. If you drive a gas guzzler, you harm others.

I don't know, X...

I think I'm some kind of liberal (certainly compared to many of you, I am) yet I didn't find any of those mandates very sensible.

Mandating things that are impossible for people to do doesn't make much sense, and most of those mandates Americans could not do, not if they wanted to do them.

I only voted for those that if people don't do harm others. Like murder. If you do it, you harm others. If you drive a gas guzzler, you harm others.

I drive a Buick regal, custom. I forget the year and I'm not strolling out front to look. It's old. I don't drive it because I'm selfish, I drive it because I'm broke, got it for relatively cheap, and can't afford to replace it.

Why was the "for my Conservative friends" list not written in the "should be forced to" language?

The "should be forced to" suggestion came from another member after reading the original concept piece. That's why.

Who cares?

He's free to ask or re-ask as he sees fit.

Nobody should be "forced" to do almost any of that stuff.

Why was the "for my Conservative friends" list not written in the "should be forced to" language?

The "should be forced to" suggestion came from another member after reading the original concept piece. That's why.

Who cares?

The questions were tainted by that "should be forced to" phrase. On the other thread, the options were phrased voluntarily. Liberals aren't into "should be forced to", in spite of what the idiot Beck tells you.

It was suggested by one of our finest posters, RGS, that I pose a question to the liberal posters as to whether or not laws should be created to force people to do the things listed in the poll.

Please take a moment to answer...

If you live in a left-leaning State, you are already forced to do some of these things. Most Leftists are fascists since they want to control people's behavior.

Fuck that shit! I'm an AMERICAN! People shouldn't be forced to do these things.

I concur with the wise one, Article 15 :).

My responses to the other version of this poll were

pilgrim said:
I do eat organic foods and fresh foods. .

I do recycle everything I can.

I don't use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic but i try not to get a bag unless i have more than 5 items

I avoid using products tested on animals, no gillette for me.

I don't drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid. My truck gets 18mpg and my subaru gets between 6 and 30 depending on my mood .

I conserve electricity in my home, I use mercury death bulbs and have since last decade, I do it because I'm frugal with my cash. I do run the AC a lot though.

No Kids

I ALWAYS shop at locally owned and operated stores, screw wal-mart.

I'm an AMERICAN and would never think that saying "fuck that shit" makes me more of an american.

Who cares?

The questions were tainted by that "should be forced to" phrase. On the other thread, the options were phrased voluntarily. Liberals aren't into "should be forced to", in spite of what the idiot Beck tells you.

As was said above, my original thread was to just get a take on what conservatives do in their daily lives.

The second thread was in a direct request from another Great American who asked me to pose a question to liberals as to whether or not they would like these practices made mandatory.

It looks like most liberals who voted do not want to force any of these things to be done. I'm guessing that these results are exactly the opposite to what the Great American had hypothesized.

Forum List

Back