My Kind of Democrat....

Senator Joe Manchin, Democrat of West Virginia. Where did this kind of Democrat go? Saw him this morning on 'Morning Joe,' and this Democrat said what our Leftie friends won't accept as the truth when it comes from Republicans.

Imagine if '08 saw the election of a candidate with executive experience...we'd have had a President who could solve problems, form coalitions, work with the other side. Instead, this blow-hard who claims he's the captain of the ship, but can't control the weather....

1. "Conservative Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) criticized the president Monday for not showing enough leadership on the Simpson-Bowles deficit plan.

2. “Let me tell you right now what I can’t understand. We only have one topic on the table that everyone sort of agrees with, and it should be the template, which is Bowles-Simpson,” said Manchin on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “Why doesn’t our leadership, why doesn’t our president, why don’t our leaders in the Senate take this template and put it together in bill form?”

3. “It’s not the leadership that I’m used to,” said the West Virginia senator. “As governor, I’d wear you out, I’d find you.”

4. “I’m pretty independent, as you know. I want this president to succeed. If you’re an American, you want your president to do well,” he said.

5. Manchin also railed against the dysfunction in the Senate, pointing out that the U.S. Senate hadn’t passed a budget in three years.

6. “I don’t have an excuse. There’s no excuse. I would have been impeached as governor,” he said.

7. As one of the dwindling number of conservative Democrats,..."
Joe Manchin: Where?s White House leadership? - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Remember this ad?

Dead Aim - Joe Manchin for West Virginia TV Ad - YouTube

I don't think Obamafuck is very popular even with democrat legislators...

You have to remember there is a difference between democrat, progressive and liberal..

Senator Joe Manchin, Democrat of West Virginia. Where did this kind of Democrat go? Saw him this morning on 'Morning Joe,' and this Democrat said what our Leftie friends won't accept as the truth when it comes from Republicans.

Imagine if '08 saw the election of a candidate with executive experience...we'd have had a President who could solve problems, form coalitions, work with the other side. Instead, this blow-hard who claims he's the captain of the ship, but can't control the weather....

1. "Conservative Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) criticized the president Monday for not showing enough leadership on the Simpson-Bowles deficit plan.

2. “Let me tell you right now what I can’t understand. We only have one topic on the table that everyone sort of agrees with, and it should be the template, which is Bowles-Simpson,” said Manchin on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “Why doesn’t our leadership, why doesn’t our president, why don’t our leaders in the Senate take this template and put it together in bill form?”

3. “It’s not the leadership that I’m used to,” said the West Virginia senator. “As governor, I’d wear you out, I’d find you.”

4. “I’m pretty independent, as you know. I want this president to succeed. If you’re an American, you want your president to do well,” he said.

5. Manchin also railed against the dysfunction in the Senate, pointing out that the U.S. Senate hadn’t passed a budget in three years.

6. “I don’t have an excuse. There’s no excuse. I would have been impeached as governor,” he said.

7. As one of the dwindling number of conservative Democrats,..."
Joe Manchin: Where?s White House leadership? - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Remember this ad?

Dead Aim - Joe Manchin for West Virginia TV Ad - YouTube

I don't think Obamafuck is very popular even with democrat legislators...

You have to remember there is a difference between democrat, progressive and liberal..
Interesting that many Democrats up for re-election are distancing themselves from him...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back