my kid's bday

K

KLSuddeth

This is my now 13 year old 'baby' at his bday party. Notice all the damn candy bars and cookies with the numbers on them?
Yeah, I MADE all of those this weekend - which is why Im not in any of the pics.....I was exhausted from no sleep and looked like.....:poop:

:cof:

This is something else I did.....
Its the name of his football team spelled out in gummy letters (sugar free made with stevia instead - im not stupid....a roomful of 13 year old boys hopped up on sugar and me having to deal with it???? think not!)
:p:

it says happy bday psycho because that is what all the coaches and players called him. its funny....when I was making the calls to invite the kids to the party, I would tell the parents that it was for adam's birthday - no one knew who adam was.....when I said psycho, everyone knew.
oy vey!

wonder why he loves the defense positions so much? lol

Maybe another way to take after his old stepdad?

:D

Im not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!
:bow3:

:rolleyes: :p:

and you were a DAMN FINE coach for his team too!
YAY DK!

funny how that worked out. My station team used myself and a guy even smaller than I was as the backfield. When the team acquired two bigger backs we got moved to DE position because there wasn't an offensive line fast enough to stop us.

We held the record for most forced turnovers and sacks on the base.

I will be nice and not give a response that I am thinking

lol:p:

I meant that I will be nice to JIM and not give the response I was/am thinking lol (wanted to clarify)

I may have alot of objections to DK's political views, but no objections anywhere else :p:

He was mostly a hockey player - but did football for a while :)

however, I think Id have rather him stuck with football after the hockey accident that he had. ::::Shudder:::::

Forum List

Back