My JOB is to protect AMERICAN LIVES!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I've felt this calling since my childhood. I am a great believer in AMERICAN ideology and AMERICAN objectives. FREEDOM, CHOICE, TRANSPARENCY IN GOVERNMENT, ELECTIVE PROOFS OF DECISION, ETC.

I protected the "special-class" kids in my grammer school years. I got my ass kicked then but I was glad the "special" kid didn't. I protected the "slow" kids in Junior and Senior High School. I got my ass kicked then as well but I never gave up on my primary ideologies. These people need help that they cannot provide or understand for themselves.

I protected American lives in Viet Nam, Grenada, Panama and Saudi Arabia. I also protected Korean lives while I protected American lives in the process. I don't believe for an instant my participation in the war in Iraq at this time would in any way PROTECT AMERICAN LIVES.

We started out with sound and internationally recognised objectives. We MUST respond to actions of Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts. I can stand proud that we did. I'm disappointed we pretty much let him go on with his messages of hate and war with us. That was a political decision with which I played no part. We, instead, escalated a well-founded reason for war into a participation in an Arab effort to unseat an unpopular government in Iraq. We certainly guickly succeeded there. What's the point of our further participation?

80% of the Iraqi peoples believe we intend to occupy and plunder their countries national resourses from now to eternity. This is not partisan rhetoric, this is fact. My opinion? We couldn't find or kill enough terrorists in Afghanistan to satisfy the war thirsty hawks in America so we create and kill our self created insurgencies in Iraq.

I do not cotton to innuendo, half-truths or out-right lies. Both parties are quilty of all this. The party in power holds the reigns of this bad horse. GWB and his cohorts planned their policy and instrumented it regardless of the warnings and opportunity for a truly national debate.

How many Iraqis were on the aircraft that hit the buildings in New York, Washington DC or crashed in the field in Pennsylvania? Not one. How many Iraqi dollars were spent to organize or support such activity? Not one. How many Iraqi paliamentary decisions were passed or even discussed that would preclude such human atrocity? Not one.

I met Iraqi soldiers in 1991. Most of them didn't know who Saddam Hussein was. I met with many Iraqi citizens during the '90's and in early 2000. Saddam Hussein was as unimportant to them then as he is now. He was just another rich guy seeking to increase his worldwide power and personal wealth. That's pretty much it.

No WMD's, no active Nuclear program, no "mushroom cloud", no military force capable of action beyond purely regional participation, no plans of such as implied by the present Administration all lead me to believe tha American intervention was and is completely unnecessary. Or, maybe it's a religious issue with you?

Get a religious compass. The Crusades didn't fare well with Christians. "Operation Crusades", as the present Iraqi intervention was originally named, will not fare well either. Think about it.

Christians should be embracing the worlds of Islam, Buddha and others. Fighting them is an insult to their intelligence and they will forever fight to preserve their freedom to worship. Are you getting my drift?

Personal Freedom is what Democrats are about. We are not about the corporate and industrial freedoms to destroy all the rest of us.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I've felt this calling since my childhood. I am a great believer in AMERICAN ideology and AMERICAN objectives. FREEDOM, CHOICE, TRANSPARENCY IN GOVERNMENT, ELECTIVE PROOFS OF DECISION, ETC.

I protected the "special-class" kids in my grammer school years. I got my ass kicked then but I was glad the "special" kid didn't. I protected the "slow" kids in Junior and Senior High School. I got my ass kicked then as well but I never gave up on my primary ideologies. These people need help that they cannot provide or understand for themselves.

I protected American lives in Viet Nam, Grenada, Panama and Saudi Arabia. I also protected Korean lives while I protected American lives in the process. I don't believe for an instant my participation in the war in Iraq at this time would in any way PROTECT AMERICAN LIVES.

We started out with sound and internationally recognised objectives. We MUST respond to actions of Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts. I can stand proud that we did. I'm disappointed we pretty much let him go on with his messages of hate and war with us. That was a political decision with which I played no part. We, instead, escalated a well-founded reason for war into a participation in an Arab effort to unseat an unpopular government in Iraq. We certainly guickly succeeded there. What's the point of our further participation?

80% of the Iraqi peoples believe we intend to occupy and plunder their countries national resourses from now to eternity. This is not partisan rhetoric, this is fact. My opinion? We couldn't find or kill enough terrorists in Afghanistan to satisfy the war thirsty hawks in America so we create and kill our self created insurgencies in Iraq.

I do not cotton to innuendo, half-truths or out-right lies. Both parties are quilty of all this. The party in power holds the reigns of this bad horse. GWB and his cohorts planned their policy and instrumented it regardless of the warnings and opportunity for a truly national debate.

How many Iraqis were on the aircraft that hit the buildings in New York, Washington DC or crashed in the field in Pennsylvania? Not one. How many Iraqi dollars were spent to organize or support such activity? Not one. How many Iraqi paliamentary decisions were passed or even discussed that would preclude such human atrocity? Not one.

I met Iraqi soldiers in 1991. Most of them didn't know who Saddam Hussein was. I met with many Iraqi citizens during the '90's and in early 2000. Saddam Hussein was as unimportant to them then as he is now. He was just another rich guy seeking to increase his worldwide power and personal wealth. That's pretty much it.

No WMD's, no active Nuclear program, no "mushroom cloud", no military force capable of action beyond purely regional participation, no plans of such as implied by the present Administration all lead me to believe tha American intervention was and is completely unnecessary. Or, maybe it's a religious issue with you?

Get a religious compass. The Crusades didn't fare well with Christians. "Operation Crusades", as the present Iraqi intervention was originally named, will not fare well either. Think about it.

Christians should be embracing the worlds of Islam, Buddha and others. Fighting them is an insult to their intelligence and they will forever fight to preserve their freedom to worship. Are you getting my drift?

Personal Freedom is what Democrats are about. We are not about the corporate and industrial freedoms to destroy all the rest of us.

Psychoblues
And to think that we all knew who Saddam was, but in 1991 mostly all the Iraqi army had never heard of him. That's pretty amazing. You've really got some inside information, why dont you contact your fellow high ranking democrats and give them this information(oh wait maybe you are).
Personal Freedom is what Democrats are about.
Okey Dokey... I'm going to run out right now and register to vote democrat, you sold me..... :rolleyes: :thewave:

Stephanie said:
And to think that we all knew who Saddam was, but in 1991 mostly all the Iraqi army had never heard of him. That's pretty amazing. You've really got some inside information, why dont you contact your fellow high ranking democrats and give them this information(oh wait maybe you are).
Personal Freedom is what Democrats are about.
Okey Dokey... I'm going to run out right now and register to vote democrat, you sold me..... :rolleyes: :thewave:

Look, Stepany,

I haven't invaded your posts with senseless innuendo, why are you convinced that I might be attracted to your own? Really, I'm not!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Look, Stepany,

I haven't invaded your posts with senseless innuendo, why are you convinced that I might be attracted to your own? Really, I'm not!

Psychoblues

TOUGH... You don't like crap dripped back at you? Like you drip on us... :nine: :funnyface
And don't think I didn't catch your so called apology with the title,( I"M not a whore..) I just refuse to reply too such a small human boy, who puff's himself up as some big hero, to only show himself as a nobody that he is. :rolleyes: :alco: I don't have to put you down, you do that very well on you own........ :thanks: ..

Stephanie said:
TOUGH... You don't like crap dripped back at you? Like you drip on us... :nine: :funnyface
And don't think I didn't catch your so called apology with the title,( I"M not a whore..) I just refuse to reply too such a small human boy, who puff's himself up as some big hero, to only show himself as a nobody that he is. :rolleyes: :alco: :banana: I don't have to put you down, you do that very well on you own..........

Well,,,,,,,,good for you in your deciphering. Subject closed. Enjoy your life or whatever you choose.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Well,,,,,,,,good for you in your deciphering. Subject closed. Enjoy your life or whatever you choose.

Psychoblues

Oh nooooooooooo, does this mean asta lavist,sia nora, see ya later alligator, after while crocodile, afternoon baboon.... Opps I got carried away. I used to say that to my son when he was five, he loved it!! :banana2: Naa we couldn't be that luckly. :alco: :rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
Oh nooooooooooo, does this mean asta lavist,sia nora, see ya later alligator, after while crocodile, afternoon baboon.... Opps I got carried away. I used to say that to my son when he was five, he loved it!! :banana2: Naa we couldn't be that luckly. :alco: :rotflmao:

OK. You're still living in a 5 year old's world. From a completely adult point of view, what do you think? You've already demonstrated and admitted your rather juvenile propensities.

Get over yourself, Staph. It's only the good of the country and Americans in general that the USMB should be concerned with. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
OK. You're still living in a 5 year old's world. From a completely adult point of view, what do you think? You've already demonstrated and admitted your rather juvenile propensities.

Get over yourself, Staph. It's only the good of the country and Americans in general that the USMB should be concerned with. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

You know what.. You keep wanting too bring the usmessage board into things. They have nothing too do with this. Your the one who brought me back into the spotlight tonight, not the board.. So now I'm here, and I'm going to defend myself against you. I was willing to leave thing's as they were, but when I came on tonight, I saw me in the bright lights brought on by you... So if you don't like it... Go to twilightzone.com. Get over yourself jack, I already said I accepted your apoligy, and your the one who brought me back into this... So after while asshat.....
Nooo, you need too get over yourself psychoblues... I don't know about the rest of the people here, I can tell a BSer when I hear one...hee,hee, hee, hee

Stephanie said:
You know what.. You keep wanting too bring the usmessage board into things. They have nothing too do with this. Your the one who brought me back into the spotlight tonight, not the board.. So now I'm here, and I'm going to defend myself against you. I was willing to leave thing's as they were, but when I came on tonight, I saw me in the bright lights brought on by you... So if you don't like it... Go to twilightzone.com. Get over yourself jack, I already said I accepted your apoligy, and your the one who brought me back into this... So after while asshat.....

Such logic and a well thought out response. Where would the Republicans be without you, Staphay? Let the bright lights shine upon you as you demonstrate your talents!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Such logic and a well thought out response. Where would the Republicans be without you, Staphay? Let the bright lights shine upon you as you demonstrate your talents!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thank you,and the Democrats will be proud of you... There are no bright lights according to your democrats, the United States is going to hell in a handbasket according too you.... :gross2:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Hee,hee,hee I've had my fun with you, your now dismissed....... Bye, Bye. After while. Seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaa. :thanks: :rock: :usa:

Stephanie said:
Thank you,and the Democrats will be proud of you... There are no bright lights according to your democrats, the United States is going to hell in a handbasket according too you.... :gross2:

You will be happy to know that progressives have always led the march to personal and national freedoms. The Democrats, as you describe them, did not lead us into this ill-conceived and irresponsible war in Iraq or the subsequent attack on the workers of this country with ill-concieved and far-reaching tax irresponsibilities. Your view is appreciated but not documented. The United States is not and will not "go to hell in a handbasket" no thanks to those of you that see only self improvement without realizing the improvement of our society in general.

I don't for a moment think than you can "dig it".

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You will be happy to know that progressives have always led the march to personal and national freedoms. The Democrats, as you describe them, did not lead us into this ill-conceived and irresponsible war in Iraq or the subsequent attack on the workers of this country with ill-concieved and far-reaching tax irresponsibilities. Your view is appreciated but not documented. The United States is not and will not "go to hell in a handbasket" no thanks to those of you that see only self improvement without realizing the improvement of our society in general.

I don't for a moment think than you can "dig it".

Psychoblues
:bs1:

Psychoblues said:
You will be happy to know that progressives have always led the march to personal and national freedoms. The Democrats, as you describe them, did not lead us into this ill-conceived and irresponsible war in Iraq or the subsequent attack on the workers of this country with ill-concieved and far-reaching tax irresponsibilities.

The progressives of 100 years ago led the march to tyranny. Under their watch, the foundation of the modern welfare/warfare state was laid, culminating in the completely senseless US participation in WWI. This opened the door to endless foreign interventionism, and provided an opportunty for communism and fascism to thrive. And the hostilities against Iraq were already underway before Bush was president. We just hadn't sacked Baghdad yet.

Also, I'm curious to know how american interference in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Saudi Arabia, and Korea protected american lives and made america safer, any more than our war in Iraq.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

What would YOU know about an adult point of view? You post nothing BUT anti-American swill and for some reason think anyone but the clinically insane are going to believe it.

And I wholeheartedly agree with you for once that we should be primarily concerned with the good of the US ..... so when are YOU getting the Hell out?

YOU are a complete disgrace to this Nation, troll.

Psychoblues Wrote:

I'm glad you think you are a wonderful person, defending the weak and protecting the poor. It sounds like you served the nation, and I thank you for that service...but touting it all the time is unneccessary. I have read about your service in several posts...we all get it... you can stop now.

The point of our further participation is to wait until we are at least somewhat assured that the Iraqi people are capable of controlling their nation without succumbing to the Islamic fundamentalists who are attacking them.

80% of the Iraqi peoples believe we intend to occupy and plunder their countries national resourses from now to eternity. This is not partisan rhetoric, this is fact.

80% of the Iraqi people want US troops to leave. That is fact. The rest is your speculation. A quick look into their culture reveals that one of the main reasons they want us gone is pride. They are thrilled Saddam is gone and they know they could not have done it themselves...admitting that they needed the help of the US however, is not something that they will ever do.

Remaining to ensure the success of Iraq's new government must be done. For us as much as for them.

My opinion? We couldn't find or kill enough terrorists in Afghanistan to satisfy the war thirsty hawks in America so we create and kill our self created insurgencies in Iraq.

I'm glad that you admitted this was your opinion. To state that it was somehow true or factual would have made you look silly.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that both parties are not ideal. Bush's policy regarding Iraq and this war followed the policies of previous adminstrations. Democrats and Republicans alike discussed, debated, and then voted in favor of this war. If you are against it, then you should be an outright independent with no ties to either party. The Democrats and Republicans who supported this war before and who are opposing the war now are doing so only for political posturing.

Again, not argument here. However these facts have nothing to do with why we are in Iraq. It was not about 9/11...but rather about preventing another 9/11.

Additionally, you might want to go back and re-read the 9/11 Commission's Report: http://www.nationalreview.com/levin/levin200511181121.asp

This I find almost comical. Saddam Hussein had been the President of Iraq since 1979. You mean to tell me that some how MOST of the soldiers you met had no clue who was ruling their nation for over 25 years? Bullsh*t. Seen as "just another rich guy seeking to increase his worldwise power and personal wealth?" The fact that you would type something like this is nonsense. The man by 1991 had murdered thousands upon thousands of people...he had his men videotape it...you can watch many of the scenes of torture and murder yourself if you choose. People having their feet caned, people being fed to Doberman Pinchers, people being thrown from building tops, people being lowered, feet first, into commercial plastic shredders, doctors having their hands amputated...all while he, the President of Iraq, built palaces and offerred sanctuary to terrorists...his people knew him, Psycho, they knew him well.

WMD programs planned and able to be up and running as soon as the UN backed away. Nuclear physicists and nuclear materials being kept safe and ready for the moment he could start the programs anew. All of this confirmed by the Dueffler Report and others. Warnings from the rulers of Jordan and Egypt that Saddam had WMD and would use them, etc. etc. etc.

Even if we now know that Saddam did not have stockpiles of WMD at the ready...we DO know that he was able to make them and was waiting to do so. He was paying off the UN and if we had not acted the bribed officials would have convinced the UN to look away...and he would have started to produce. And when an American city was under a mushroom cloud in 2007 you would be at the forefront of the idiots screeching "WE KNEW SADDAM WANTED TO BUILD WMD IN 2003 AND YET BUSH DID NOTHING!!! IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!"

Dueffler himself stated that while no WMD were found it was more evident now than ever before that Saddam was a credible thread that needed to be removed. Yet you, and others like you, ignore it because it doesn't fit with your agenda....how sad.

I agree...trying to convert all of the Muslims in the world to Christianity by killing them and/or converting them would be a tragic, disgusting thing...I'm glad we aren't doing that.

Christians ARE embracing people of different religions. What/who they are NOT embracing are religious fundamentalists who will NEVER listen to quiet conversation...who want us and anyone who does not agree with their beliefs beheaded or, in the case of Israel, "driven into the sea forever."

The people we are speaking about, Psycho, would kill you just as quickly as they would kill me, or Stephanie, or a Christain baby. No amount of conversation will convince them otherwise, no amount of pandering will get through to them. They view compromise as weakness, hence why we sufferred the U.S.S. Cole, the embassy bombings, the 1st WTC bombing, and 9/11. The only option is to kill the fundamentalists and help the nations who are faced with them try to embrace a non-fundamentalist democracy. Are you getting my drift?

You say you are not for either party...that both parties lie...and yet here you are, when it is all said and done...endorsing the Democrats as the party that respects and protects Personal Freedoms. Are you just forgetful, Psycho? Or are you a liar?

Gem, I do not have enough superlatives at my disposal to do your post justice. I can only rep you. :beer: :beer:

Rep all you want, Katianne. Gem is as ignorant as you as far as the bedouin societies of the Mid-East are concerned. Most peoples there really don't know or have a reason to care who the powers that be happen to be. Even after thousands of years, even the religious fundamentalists there fail to create such an interest. But, you can bet your sweet tails that the Americans have their attention now as we destroy their crops, livestock, rivers, lakes, marketplaces or sense of individualities and self esteems.

When were you there last? Absense is Ingorance.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Gem, I do not have enough superlatives at my disposal to do your post justice. I can only rep you. :beer: :beer:

Psychoblues said:
Rep all you want, Katianne. Gem is as ignorant as you as far as the bedouin societies of the Mid-East are concerned. Most peoples there really don't know or have a reason to care who the powers that be happen to be. Even after thousands of years, even the religious fundamentalists there fail to create such an interest. But, you can bet your sweet tails that the Americans have their attention now as we destroy their crops, livestock, rivers, lakes, marketplaces or sense of individualities and self esteems.

When were you there last? Absense is Ingorance.

Psychoblues

I know a couple dozen people who grew up there. I have an Iraqi friend whose entire family has been on cloud 9 since we hit Baghdad. Many of the tribes there don't, in fact, care about who's in power. However, most of the citizens are not tribe, and the Iraqis sure noticed when they were given outside access to the world and stopped playing the "who gets killed today" lottery.

Forum List

Back