My Introduction

Bubble

Rookie
Jul 1, 2011
United States
Hello!

I'm an active member of another message board dedicated to football fans, so I'm quite familiar with all of this. A simple Google search led me here after I went in search for a political discussion forum. I consider myself a moderate. I often find myself disagreeing with most of the hardcore liberals and conservatives so I'm sure I won't endear myself to too many here unless you use your common sense. :D

I enjoy discussing politics, but such discussions in real life result in disagreements and broken friendships. Hopefully, we'll have civil debates here and not resort to personal attacks because I have a different view than you.

I look forward to all of this.

Peace out!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
""Hopefully, we'll have civil debates here and not resort to personal attacks because I have a different view than you.""

Well, prepare for disappointment...:lol:

I've found if you learn to laugh even at the extremes and the nonsensical it's mostly fun around here..

Welcome to the Board...

Hello!

I'm an active member of another message board dedicated to football fans, so I'm quite familiar with all of this. A simple Google search led me here after I went in search for a political discussion forum. I consider myself a moderate. I often find myself disagreeing with most of the hardcore liberals and conservatives so I'm sure I won't endear myself to too many here unless you use your common sense. :D

I enjoy discussing politics, but such discussions in real life result in disagreements and broken friendships. Hopefully, we'll have civil debates here and not resort to personal attacks because I have a different view than you.

Peace out!

Oh you will be personally attacked.

Now if you're foolish you'll respond to it in kind.

You see (you probably already know) that ad hominen attacks are designed to end the real discussion of the issue.

If you don't fall into that trap, eventually the asshats move on to those who do take their silly crap personally, and you and those truly interested in discussing the issues at hand will have a fine time.

Just don't fall for the partisan's nonsense and you'll have good time here.

Hello!

Peace out!

Oh you will be personally attacked.

Now if you're foolish you'll respond to it in kind.

You see (you probably already know) that ad hominen attacks are designed to end the real discussion of the issue.

If you don't fall into that trap, eventually the asshats move on to those who do take their silly crap personally, and you and those truly interested in discussing the issues at hand will have a fine time.

Just don't fall for the partisan's nonsense and you'll have good time here.
"Asshats"....:lol:..

Hello!

Peace out!

Strap yourself in, keep arms and legs within the vehicle at all times and hold on tight. You're in for a hell of a ride.

:welcome: 2 USMB!

Welcome. Here's a song from Steve Morse's album 'The Introduction':

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwO9xkyDnA]Steve Morse - Cruise Missile Promo Video[/ame]

Hello!

Peace out!

Yup, Bubble seems to be the appropriate nom de guerre. This should be entertaining.
Welcome!

Hello,

I am new here. The MSN TV boards are shutting down & I'm looking for a place to voice my opinion on current events & some politics. I am neither dem or rep.:blues:

Forum List

Back