My interesting political “compromise” position on abortion

Oct 11, 2008
Hi!

My solution is for both sides on the abortion issue. On YouTube under “abortion” I explain a so-called “compromise” position on an issue that is so politically divisive. It might be an interesting idea to ask both presidential candidates what they think of my abortion compromise idea. On the same YouTube video I offer another so-called “compromise” on another politically divisive issue. You will have to go to YouTube to understand what issue ans what compromise I have in mind. This too will make for an interesting question to ask both presidential hopefuls to find out their opinion is on the political divisive issue. Unfortunately, you will have to go the “extra mile” (message board will not allow me to url you to it) and look it up YouTube. Thank you for you cooperation.

AWESOME!!!

I've got a youtube up that explains how to make Republicans into sane people. Please, go the extra mile and find it...your cooperation is mandatory.

Please, if you do not agree with my compromise abortion solution have enough intelligence to explain why and not be so obnoxious in your reply on such a serious issue that divides our country. Ignorance is bliss, enjoy yours.

are the the older dude talking about the flip of a coin?

I have my own Great American Doobie McTokin Abortion Compromise floating around on this website somewhere.

I'm not going to youtube. Either post your ideas for discussion or conduct your debate on youtube.

Please, if you do not agree with my compromise abortion solution have enough intelligence to explain why and not be so obnoxious in your reply on such a serious issue that divides our country. Ignorance is bliss, enjoy yours.

I cannot agree with your compromise quite frankly because you haven't explained what it is.

Forum List

Back