my Interesting Idea to solve the immigration issue

I don't have to hide under my bed, and neither does my family. I also don't have to wait 10 minutes for the 1st responders to show up, when one or a gang of illegals break into my house. You can either be a liberal sheeple(Victim) or defend yourselves against his illegal horde that will use up our resources, and prevent US children from getting a job, but then that is what liberal want to do, punish the US children in the fundamental transformation of America.

The original discussion was from Mudda.................. Shoot people who ever cross the border illegally. I said we are not in the business of murdering people.......... So let's re start the conversation before you switch to home invasion.
Then let's mine the border and put up signs warning everyone.

Get real dude or move to North Korea. Say something that make sense.
What's wrong with mines? As long as proper warning signs are put up, there's no problem. You'll have to get the rest of your family across the border another way, maybe even LEGAL, way. :lol:
Do the signs have to be multilingual? Or are they picture signs for those who cannot read?

View attachment 73764

You and your brother mudd are both delusional.

I don't have to hide under my bed, and neither does my family. I also don't have to wait 10 minutes for the 1st responders to show up, when one or a gang of illegals break into my house. You can either be a liberal sheeple(Victim) or defend yourselves against his illegal horde that will use up our resources, and prevent US children from getting a job, but then that is what liberal want to do, punish the US children in the fundamental transformation of America.

The original discussion was from Mudda.................. Shoot people who ever cross the border illegally. I said we are not in the business of murdering people.......... So let's re start the conversation before you switch to home invasion.

What's wrong with mines? As long as proper warning signs are put up, there's no problem. You'll have to get the rest of your family across the border another way, maybe even LEGAL, way. :lol:

Let me know when you know what you are talking about. Idiot.
Let me know when you have an actual response that can refute what I posted. Kid.

Do the signs have to be multilingual? Or are they picture signs for those who cannot read?

View attachment 73764
I'd put up any kind of sign that was needed. The point is that nobody gets hurt, and nobody crosses the border. Isn't that what we are all striving for?
Well, I would have to disagree, because there are some stupid liberal Mexicans who would take the chance on crossing the mine field, in the attempt of getting free stuff here. And if he/she blew her leg off, then there would be a lawsuit for damages. Just like when the US wasn't providing water at desert crossing, a liberal lawyer tried to sue US for not being respectful to the illegals. Can you imagine that, US not being respectful for "Illegal Aliens"?
So basically you're saying that you're too fucking chicken to mine the border because of what some fucking Chicos might say? Maybe you should just go back to hiding under your bed.
Why mine it, when you can put the National Guard there with orders to shoot to kill. If illegals saw that at the border, I think they wouldn't attempt to cross, just like if it was mined.

mexico has screwed us the American ppl far to long so i dont think its enough that President Trump make them pay 4 the wall even better, we should build the wall out of actual Mexicants. not sure how 2 sue them together so they form a wall but let that be a warning Mexico too STOP MESSING WITH US
Normally you can sue them together in a class action law suit...
I think the person was trying to say, sew them together. Needle and Thread. Like what they did in the movie 300 where the Spartans built a wall out of the Muslims who tried to cross the border into Sparta illegally. Damn if that doesn't sound like history is repeating itself once again.

Battle-of-Thermopylae-in-300.jpg

View attachment 73764
I'd put up any kind of sign that was needed. The point is that nobody gets hurt, and nobody crosses the border. Isn't that what we are all striving for?
Well, I would have to disagree, because there are some stupid liberal Mexicans who would take the chance on crossing the mine field, in the attempt of getting free stuff here. And if he/she blew her leg off, then there would be a lawsuit for damages. Just like when the US wasn't providing water at desert crossing, a liberal lawyer tried to sue US for not being respectful to the illegals. Can you imagine that, US not being respectful for "Illegal Aliens"?
So basically you're saying that you're too fucking chicken to mine the border because of what some fucking Chicos might say? Maybe you should just go back to hiding under your bed.
Why mine it, when you can put the National Guard there with orders to shoot to kill. If illegals saw that at the border, I think they wouldn't attempt to cross, just like if it was mined.

This just show ignorant you are. In July 2014 Gov. Perry sent national guard to Texas border. Ask yourself if that help slow do n the influx of unaccompanied children from CA countries.
Decent Americans do not murder people........ But sub human like you belong to a death squad.

Perry sending National Guard troops to border - CNNPolitics.com

Let me know when you have an actual response that can refute what I posted. Kid.

So far you only posted..... Killing people. So what is there to refute? So let me me know when you and your bro has something to talk about.

View attachment 73764

This just show ignorant you are. In July 2014 Gov. Perry sent national guard to Texas border. Ask yourself if that help slow do n the influx of unaccompanied children from CA countries.
Decent Americans do not murder people........ But sub human like you belong to a death squad.

Obama paying for illegals children to cross the border - Bing
The Obama administration is set to take another step to help young children caught crossing the southwest border without their parents, creating a program to provide them with lawyers as they make their way through immigration court.
And the Obama Admin over ruled Rick. By paying for illegals to come across by plane and train. Dumbass. If you have children then you are already at a disadvantage because these children crossing the border will have first priority to jobs under the unaffordable healthcare law. But you hate children anyway, either inside the womb or out. Nothing to see here, move along....

Report: Obamacare Offers a $3,000 Incentive to Hire Amnestied Illegals Over Native-Born Americans - Breitbart
Report: Obamacare Offers a $3,000 Incentive to Hire Amnestied Illegals Over Native-Born Americans
Double Dumbass....

View attachment 73764

Neither is going to happen, children.

View attachment 73764

Yes Obama did pay to have illegal children brought across the border, and yes illegal children of age are getting hired more than black children of age. Some people are totally clueless with what is happening in the US, and why Trump will be the next president(unless the liberals assassinate him).

View attachment 73764
Probably not Unk, but I see that you don't dispute that either solution would work.

View attachment 73764

The problem now is that more Chicos are leaving the US than are coming, so we'd need a safe return corridor (heavily guarded, maybe with a shuttle bus) through the minefield.

So far you only posted..... Killing people. So what is there to refute? So let me me know when you and your bro has something to talk about.
No, mining the border is about NOT killing anyone. Post proper signs and only a complete fool (who probably is too stupid anyways to keep on living) would cross into it.

The problem now is that more Chicos are leaving the US than are coming, so we'd need a safe return corridor (heavily guarded, maybe with a shuttle bus) through the minefield.
IF you had the national guard there, they could provide security for those leaving the country even give them water or MREs for their journey home. We are a compassionate people, but only to those who legally belong here.

View attachment 73764
National Guard would cost a fortune, mines you lay them down and would need only minimal supervision.

Obama paying for illegals children to cross the border - Bing
The Obama administration is set to take another step to help young children caught crossing the southwest border without their parents, creating a program to provide them with lawyers as they make their way through immigration court.
And the Obama Admin over ruled Rick. By paying for illegals to come across by plane and train. Dumbass. If you have children then you are already at a disadvantage because these children crossing the border will have first priority to jobs under the unaffordable healthcare law. But you hate children anyway, either inside the womb or out. Nothing to see here, move along....

Report: Obamacare Offers a $3,000 Incentive to Hire Amnestied Illegals Over Native-Born Americans - Breitbart
Report: Obamacare Offers a $3,000 Incentive to Hire Amnestied Illegals Over Native-Born Americans
Double Dumbass....

You talk too much non sense. Go kill somebody.

Last edited:

Yes Obama did pay to have illegal children brought across the border, and yes illegal children of age are getting hired more than black children of age. Some people are totally clueless with what is happening in the US, and why Trump will be the next president(unless the liberals assassinate him).

Any link to support your crap?

Any link to support your crap?
Why should I? you wouldn't open it anyway. Now go to Cuba where your Utopian paradise awaits.

Two of you probably the most stupid members I ever encountered here about the border. But it's fun kicking your ass. I'm done wasting my time here.

Two of you probably the most stupid members I ever encountered here about the border. But it's fun kicking your ass. I'm done wasting my time here.
Ok, seriously brah, what's YOUR solution?

Forum List

Back