My input to the senate.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
The People's Republic of the Californicated
If anyone is listening here is my message to the Senate regarding this impeachment farce.
Enough is enough, it's high time you ended this farce and got your asses back to work. You already have all the information you ever needed or will ever need to end this chicken shit foolishness. Now end it! Then get off of your lazy, dead asses and get to work doing what the American people put you there to do.

The Democrats plan is clear. String out this nonsense to keep finding new "witnesses" who dislike President Trump and want to throw their mud ball at him. That only serves the power obsessed Democrats and comes at a great cost both present and future.

I know, this question bullshit is just covering the same bullshit they have been covering for days!

If anyone is listening here is my message to the Senate regarding this impeachment farce.
Enough is enough, it's high time you ended this farce and got your asses back to work. You already have all the information you ever needed or will ever need to end this chicken shit foolishness. Now end it! Then get off of your lazy, dead asses and get to work doing what the American people put you there to do.
Yep, this "impeachment trial" has been nothing but a sham from the start. A monumental waste of time and money. Dreadful.

Your boy doesn't have the votes to trash the Constitution. Witness negotiations should start soon.

Your boy doesn't have the votes to trash the Constitution. Witness negotiations should start soon.

Great. We will find out about the whistleblower, and see shitt, schrumer, and polosi get subpoenas as witnesses. Plus the Biden’s and any other swinging dicks they can think of. Sounds entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he does, do you promise to never post here again?

And do what? According to Senator King, there has only been about 25 bills passed in the last year. That's a whopping 2 a month. Get back to business doing what? One would think that the Impeachment Trial is a once in a lifetime (okay, 2 times for a couple) event and should be taken extremely serious. Much more important than hanging around the water towers and cappuccino machines.

Adam Schiff will be a witness if this trial keeps going.

And so will the corner 7-11 sales person. Rump has said as much. He's threatened to flood the Senate with Witnesses if one single Dem Witness gets called. I just wonder how long the Senate Republicans are going to put up with this Clown?

Apparently a lot of people do not consider President Trump's actions as chicken shit foolishness. Using the power of the government to discredit political rivals, although quite acceptable in third world dictatorships which Trump seems to admire is not ok in the US. It is a violation of the constitution and the president's oath of office.

Adam Schiff will be a witness if this trial keeps going.

And so will the corner 7-11 sales person. Rump has said as much. He's threatened to flood the Senate with Witnesses if one single Dem Witness gets called. I just wonder how long the Senate Republicans are going to put up with this Clown?

Depends how many of them Trump busted along with Biden
who have (or had) shady deals in the Ukraine .
Ukraine-Biden-McCain-Kaptur.JPG

Apparently a lot of people do not consider President Trump's actions as chicken shit foolishness. Using the power of the government to discredit political rivals, although quite acceptable in third world dictatorships which Trump seems to admire is not ok in the US. It is a violation of the constitution and the president's oath of office.

Obviously, if Rump does it, it's legal and acceptable. Well according to the Congressional Republicans and the Party of the Rumpers. Let's hope the Voters in November correct that situation on more than one front.

We listen alright. Trump was investigating corruption way before Biden announced his candidacy. It had nothing to do with gaining favor from Foreign powers. Hardly.

The Democrats plan is clear. String out this nonsense to keep finding new "witnesses" who dislike President Trump and want to throw their mud ball at him. That only serves the power obsessed Democrats and comes at a great cost both present and future.
The American people just saw the Republican truth happen before their very eyes. It is no wonder conservative political parties have failed over the years. ,

The American people just saw the Republican truth happen before their very eyes. It is no wonder conservative political parties have failed over the years. ,

The truth is Trump's getting reelected and Nancy's clown show
will be gone.

The truth is Trump's getting reelected and Nancy's clown show
will be gone.

How does a President get reelected when more than half of the general population wants him removed from office? Did you ask Vlad to help out and he has a magical way of doing it?

Forum List

Back