My Immigration discussions

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by nitroz, May 24, 2011.

1. nitroz

nitroz INDEPENDENTly ruthless

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    Well, there are a couple of things I want to go over in this topic.

1. Anchor Babies. Should we send their parents back to Mexico with their baby? Why or why not?
    2. Rounding up current illegals. I think it's time to put our foot down and do something about it.
    3. Penalties for immigrants. Are they too harsh or not harsh enough? I say we deport them, but when deporting them, we put them all the way at the bottom of mexico near the border of guatemala.
    4. Should we use dangerous force on those who throw stuff over our border and hurt people?
    5. Should we use ray guns on those who are trying to cross, smuggle, or throw objects over the borders?
    6. Should we send our OWN armed forces to aid Mexico with the drug wars? (I say yes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The reason why I say yes to #6 is because this IS OUR problem, and Mexico is suffering from it as we shove it aside. We consume the drugs and the cartels make and bring them, even if they have to kill people to get the job done. So I think it's time to send our national Guard (and possibly other branches) over there to bring a hurting ass whoopin' to the cartels and make them either run crying, or die trying. The drug cartels has to be the biggest reason why we put up with soo many illegals. It would benefit us in the long run also and the drugies here can't get their crack. So crime rates will also go down.
    But that's my thought. I think we should deal with problems like this head on.

2. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    It’s in violation of the Constitution and the basic tenets of Anglo-American jurisprudence to punish children for the crimes of their parents:

It’s not clear what you’re referring to by ‘rounding up,’ but one might infer.

Regardless, understand that those here illegally are still entitled to due process per the 14th Amendment:

Three through six are too idiotic to comment on – or you’re not serious about the issue. There are some, however, who’ll think your ‘ideas’ are just fine, so this post is for them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. nitroz

nitroz INDEPENDENTly ruthless

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    Sorry, you may disagree on my topics, but it was something I was seriously thinking about.
    We need to accept our responsibility.

4. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Too many questions.

5. luckystrike

luckystrike BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

Since those babies are used as a weapon against the people of the United States, they should be viewed as weapons.

Round 'em up....brand 'em....move 'em out......to countries like Russia where they will be used as labor in Siberia.

Deport them to a place they can't get away from. South pole?

Why not. They don't care who they kill.

Ray guns??:lol: You know that isn't far fetched. We have those sonic devices that make people scream when the device is turned on. Maybe a dose of it will keep them away from the border.

Mexico's armed forces have protected illegals for years. War with Mexico will straighten 'em out.

6. luckystrike

luckystrike BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

7. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    The law disagrees, it has noting to do with me.
    Take it up with Justice Brennan.

8. luckystrike

luckystrike BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    If Mexicans ignore American laws, then the United States is a failed state, just like Mexico.

9. Mr.Nick

Mr.Nick VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +682
    Yeah, like every typical bleeding heart you pull the Equal Protection Clause out of your pocket to justify your special interests.

The Equal Protection Clause could justify just about anything... Hell, I could run around naked in public and when questioned I could say: "I have a Fourteenth Amendment right to run around naked in public."

No, Illegals don't have any rights! They're not documented - they have no papers hence they have no rights.

The only rights that apply to them would be ones that fall under the Geneva Convention.