my id score is 183! whats yours?

you just put yourself at a greater risk you gave out personal info on that servey who will they sell it to

my id score is 183! whats yours?

What is an id score? I hope you aren't trying to say your IQ score is 183. If so, subtract 3 points!:lol:

You're a gem, bones. You make me laugh so many times.

After going to the link, it appears that I am the moron in this story! I'll be ok. Just lower your standards a little and we'll get along just fine.:lol::lol::lol:

well at least you went to the site dog.....unlike the others....who just mock me.....*sniff* *sniff*

I went to the site. I put in a bunch of fake info and hit submit. It came up with a screen saying my identity couldn't be verified and asked for my SS#.

Seriously, you're naive if you gave them your real identity, and totally retarded if you gave them your SS#. No offense.

Hah, I win!

Unfortunately, we could not independently verify your identity based on the information provided either because some information is missing, some information may have been filled out in error, or we do not recognize you because of limited credit activity. To protect this site from misuse, we can only provide My ID Scores to users we can verify. Please accept our regrets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back