My hypothesis on 9/11

Nov 15, 2009
My hypothesis on 9/11

Yes there are many terrorists in the world. I believe that the only way to deal with them is treat them like a human virus and exterminate them.

I believe the terrorists were more than willing to get on the planes and harm us American's and are guilty as charged.

What I question is if the CIA had lured the terrorists onto the planes and remote operation controlled their hitting precise targets?

Because of the fact that terrorists do exist, this could have made the perfect scapegoat to frame for 9/11 to gain world support for ulterior motives?

What say you?

There are decisions made all the time as to picking and chosing battles with estimates on the amount of life lost in soldiers and collateral damage.

Loss of life either military or civilian is just a numbers game when it comes to war and world strategies.

9/11 may be just a case of sacrificing a pawn for a strategic square on the world's chessboard..........

Many different large groups of organized crime networks involved in various types of organized crimes commit MANY acts of injustice and it never leaks out.

Jesse talks about the Gulf of Tonkin in the both interviews, among many other things.

WOW these are very good interviews!

I used to stereotype Jesse Ventura until I've seen some of his interviews.

He tells it so anyone can understand...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb9Y_HuHeR0]YouTube - Jesse Ventura Body Slams Fox & Fools on Torture Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apn2UcpG2L0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apn2UcpG2L0[/ame]

No. Please. Not another.

And, ........... every day that the infiltrated government, with the infiltrators conspiracy joined into banking and the military industrial complex, proceeds with intentional destruction of our economy, there will be more.

It is a risk they take, so the "boiling frog technique" is used, but it's not going to work.

No. Please. Not another.

And, ........... every day that the infiltrated government, with the infiltrators conspiracy joined into banking and the military industrial complex, proceeds with intentional destruction of our economy, there will be more.

It is a risk they take, so the "boiling frog technique" is used, but it's not going to work.

I cannot believe how many people I run into that believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Many people of which threw me for a loop and I hadn't expected they would share the same point of view.

No. Please. Not another.

I cannot believe how many people I run into that believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Many people of which threw me for a loop and I hadn't expected they would share the same point of view.

My impression too. Since the 2004 selection its been getting more and more that way. The intention to destroy the economy and create civil unrest is pretty clear, Of course with the homeland security in place, anybody who is unhappy can be termed a terrorist just for expressing it. Those that supported the war can be rehabilitated politically, but we will need patience to educate them, many really do not want to know the truth.

Americans are not stupid, but within the "frog boiling" session, a psyops closing 30 years of media manipulation done to divide and decieve, they have been so badly mislead, it has taken awhile, but many are getting it.

I honestly believe they felt they didn't have a choice when you look at it in terms of the U.S. Dollar, Oil, and the American economy a blown up economic bubble bound for collapse.

Add to this the need for America to continue advancing its military defense status to defend against a possible threat from two super-powers at once(China/Russia)

It may have to do with getting and securing an oil supply for BOTH economic and military defense reasons.

Some say 9/11 has nothing to do with Iraq.

I say look at the Anthrax threat just after 9/11 which would have provided a direct link from the so called "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" of Iraq.....

Except this link got foiled by a scientist whistle-blower who proved the Anthrax came from a Military Base right here in the U.S.

All that came from it was the alleged suicide of the scientist whistle-blower whos wife now blames the U.S. government.

My hypothesis on 9/11

Yes there are many terrorists in the world. I believe that the only way to deal with them is treat them like a human virus and exterminate them.

I believe the terrorists were more than willing to get on the planes and harm us American's and are guilty as charged.

i completely agree with you. :clap2:

What I question is if the CIA had lured the terrorists onto the planes and remote operation controlled their hitting precise targets?

Because of the fact that terrorists do exist, this could have made the perfect scapegoat to frame for 9/11 to gain world support for ulterior motives?

What say you?

my view is it is extremely doubtful. its extremely complex operation and much more complex than it would need to be. it would be easier to plant explosives under 100 city buses (or, god forbid, school buses) and have them all blow up at the same time. then you simply blame anyone you wish. you need only a handful of guys to pull of the operation.

now contrast that with a 9/11 CIA scenario. for an operation like you are saying to somehow get muslims to fly planes into buildings, then have the buildings demolished with explosives would literally have hundreds or even thousands of people involved in the operation. that is thousands of possible leaks of the plan to the public and thousands of chances for something to go wrong.

if you look at the as a "we get sympathy from the world" point of view it was successful but only to a certain extent. countries that generally agree with our policies and those on the fence were sympathetic. those that didnt like us still didnt like us. by the time we invaded iraq all sympathy was gone. so the sympathy card worked for afghanistan only at best and i dont believe it was really needed to begin with in that case.

My hypothesis on 9/11

What say you?

my view is it is extremely doubtful. its extremely complex operation and much more complex than it would need to be. it would be easier to plant explosives under 100 city buses (or, god forbid, school buses) and have them all blow up at the same time. then you simply blame anyone you wish. you need only a handful of guys to pull of the operation.

now contrast that with a 9/11 CIA scenario. for an operation like you are saying to somehow get muslims to fly planes into buildings, then have the buildings demolished with explosives would literally have hundreds or even thousands of people involved in the operation. that is thousands of possible leaks of the plan to the public and thousands of chances for something to go wrong.

if you look at the as a "we get sympathy from the world" point of view it was successful but only to a certain extent. countries that generally agree with our policies and those on the fence were sympathetic. those that didnt like us still didnt like us. by the time we invaded iraq all sympathy was gone. so the sympathy card worked for afghanistan only at best and i dont believe it was really needed to begin with in that case.

We can start with material witnesses in the form of the very people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report.

They were saying that charges should be brought against top CIA for the intentional lies and deceptions.

9/11 Commissioners have said they were stonewalled by the Administration from investigating top CIA

The Director of the CIA who was appointed by Bush formerly was manager of the firm where the rare and odd PUT Option stocks were purchased that would have indicated insider trade information on 9/11 and hence direct knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

The entity who purchased the PUT Option stocks just before 9/11 and who was the only entity who directly profited from 9/11 in the Billions of Dollars was NEVER disclosed and to this day is "classified" and was NOT allowed to be investigated by the 9/11 Commission.

This is just a start.

My hypothesis on 9/11

What say you?

We can start with material witnesses in the form of the very people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report.

They were saying that charges should be brought against top CIA for the intentional lies and deceptions.

9/11 Commissioners have said they were stonewalled by the Administration from investigating top CIA

The Director of the CIA who was appointed by Bush formerly was manager of the firm where the rare and odd PUT Option stocks were purchased that would have indicated insider trade information on 9/11 and hence direct knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

The entity who purchased the PUT Option stocks just before 9/11 and who was the only entity who directly profited from 9/11 in the Billions of Dollars was NEVER disclosed and to this day is "classified" and was NOT allowed to be investigated by the 9/11 Commission.

This is just a start.

George Te net (the CIA Director) was appointed by Bill Clinton.

My hypothesis on 9/11

What say you?

That is very possible and it could have been a situation where an undercover agent was with one or more of the groups and the attack was unknown to them. It doesn't make sense box cutters were sufficient weapons....on a few levels. We know the technology existed to take over the planes from the ground including the com links. Air traffic controllers would not know for sure who they were talking to. If a false flag op was planned you can be damned sure com links would have been a key piece.

No. Please. Not another.

What do you mean? There are more of us than you.

No there's not.

19 people not linked in any way to the US government intended harm to America, boarded planes and flew them into buildings, or attempted to do so.

End of discussion.

Hanjour couldn't successfully fly a single engine cessna but we are supposed to believe he had the skill to precisely maneuver a commercial passenger plane at 400 mph into the first floor of the pentagon? There has never been video released that shows it was flight 77. Hell, air traffic controllers lost that plane on radar for about 40 minutes and when they began tracking a UFO headed towards DC some simply assumed it was flight 77 but there was never any confirmation.

Forum List

Back