Puyallup, WA
w00t!

Attachments

• $angela.JPG
    $angela.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 8,941
Mr. P said:
She’s Beautiful Jeff.

Now, I sure hope you have her signed notarized written consent to post her pic, or you're toast!

I thought that was implied in the whole "till death do we part" thing.

%20%20demi%20moore%20vanity%20fair.JPG

Your wife's tummy looks like it's ready to explode! Is it a boy or a girl? And can we help you pick out names for it? My suggestions: If it's a girl name her Cleo and if it's a boy name him Zeke like that guy from the Oregon Trail computer gaime. :dance:

Hagbard Celine said:

Your wife's tummy looks like it's ready to explode! Is it a boy or a girl? And can we help you pick out names for it? My suggestions: If it's a girl name her Cleo and if it's a boy name him Zeke like that guy from the Oregon Trail computer gaime. :dance:

It's a boy. We are down to two names, which we will decide upon when he's born. But thanks for the offer! :)

Hagbard Celine said:

We love the Oregaon Trail Game!

Jeff, your wife is beautiful, and very lucky to have such a complimentary husband. She looks like she's carrying high... in our neck of the woods, that means she's having a girl. Better double-check your sonogram, because you know the old wives' methods are never wrong! ;)

It never ceases to amaze me... it's so, kind of creepy in one way, but mysterious and beautiful in another... There is another entire PERSON in there!

I'm a little late getting to this section so I'm sure your wife has had the baby by now. So.......congrats.

Is this the first or are there more little gop_jeffs???

Forum List

Back