My honest Confession...

JOKER96BRAVO said:
My honest confession:

It wasn’t Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the lead pipe…

It was me, in the library, with the candlestick.
Ok, ok.....
it was a 357 GEEZ

Here's a few embarassing confessions:

Remember that show Laguna Beach on MTV? Reality show about a bunch of spoiled rich kids. I started out hating it. Then for some reason, I started watching a marathon and about four episodes in, I was hooked! It's really terrible, but I likes it.

I still watch and enjoy many, many cartoons.

I do not find Paris Hilton the least bit attractive in any way. In fact, just seeing her really makes my blood pressure rise.

I own two Limp Bizkit CDs.

D, I'll go ahead and take the trashing with you, I hate Pink Floyd!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite songs of the past few months has been Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone".

Dan said:
One of my favorite songs of the past few months has been Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone".

wow! me too! With that song, she sounds so mature - so 'together'...yeah, I like it too. :D

wow! me too! With that song, she sounds so mature - so 'together'...yeah, I like it too.

I've liked the past few songs she's had out, I think she's got a major future ahead of her. She's one of the few pop singers who actually manage to not sound goofy fronting a rock band.

1. I don't like the Beatles.

2. I have been to a Shaun Cassidy concert - concert sucked but my "reward" for taking her more than made up for it.

3. I have never shoplifted.

4. I like those sappy little two-page love stories in women's magazines.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
1. I don't like the Beatles.

2. I have been to a Shaun Cassidy concert - concert sucked but my "reward" for taking her more than made up for it.

3. I have never shoplifted.

4. I like those sappy little two-page love stories in women's magazines.

welcome, Don, to the 4th best thread EVER! :D

Thanks my friend. I have been gone for a bit - 3 day weekend then a work trip.

Love the travel but hate not having the board for that long1

How was your week away?

I confess.....as a man I shamedly listened to N'sync......alot. I like them, at least their no strings attached album. :fifty:

I confess.....as a man I shamedly listened to N'sync......alot. I like them, at least their no strings attached album.

Woah... Not sure if I would've shared that one! ;)

SmarterThanYou said:
I confess.....as a man I shamedly listened to N'sync......alot. I like them, at least their no strings attached album. :fifty:

Wow, getting into the heavy sins....

SmarterThanYou said:

so a god complex

starwars

and n sync

your therapist will make millions :poke:

My honest confession? I just found out I'm absolutely *petrified* (to the point of freaking out) of June Bugs. :(

Shattered said:
My honest confession? I just found out I'm absolutely *petrified* (to the point of freaking out) of June Bugs. :(

Me too. A June Bug flew in my room (through the hole in my screen used for discarding cigarettes in an emergency type situation) when I lived at home. I used the vacuum to remove it from my room, BUT it probably took me a good 15 minutes to do it, I was afraid to go near it. :eek:

I have to admit, finally and publicly, that Twisted Sister was one of my favorite bands when I was in High School...

Whew, good to get that off my chest....

Forum List

Back