My honest Confession...

I got so drunk one time at Christmas that I got into a huge fight. The next morning I woke up with all these bruises and scratches and I really thought whomever I fought with totally kicked my butt...then some friends of mine told me that I kicked the crap out of the Christmas Tree! I was soooo embarrassed that when I went to work, I told all my coworkers that I was in a fight with a person instead so they wouldn't make fun of me! :alco:
I still don't know why I beat up that poor little tree?? :rolleyes:

Two confessions:

1. I got so drunk on tequila one night that I started buying shots (unsoliticed, of course) for a girl whose picture would do Janeen and Sandy good!

2. I have never seen a Bond movie.

gop_jeff said:
Two confessions:

1. I got so drunk on tequila one night that I started buying shots (unsoliticed, of course) for a girl whose picture would do Janeen and Sandy good!

2. I have never seen a Bond movie.

I've never seen Casablanca or Gone With the Wind.

I've never seen Star Wars. :D (Apparently, that's some sort of cardinal sin amongst people my age?)

It took me 5 years to figure out how to turn my iron on, and that's only because I accidently knocked it over, finding out it has an auto on/off switch.

:eek2:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :spank3: :poke:
NEVER SEEN STAR WARS
Are you American???

And now I refuse to see it out of sheer stubborness... But I got the general gist of it because I love Spaceballs. :D :smoke:

Shattered said:
And now I refuse to see it out of sheer stubborness... But I got the general gist of it because I love Spaceballs. :D :smoke:
Are you Canadian??? (No offense Said1)

Forum List

Back