My honest Confession...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I am not a good 'spitter' - as a Man, there are a few things I'm expected to do well. Those I can mention involve 'writing my name' in the snow, and 'hauking a loogie'.

Well - I'm not good at hauking loogies...in fact, sometimes when I spit it's more air than saliva/snot, etc.

Any other guys willing to admit their 'faults'? :)

-=d=- said:
I am not a good 'spitter' - as a Man, there are a few things I'm expected to do well. Those I can mention involve 'writing my name' in the snow, and 'hauking a loogie'.

Well - I'm not good at hauking loogies...in fact, sometimes when I spit it's more air than saliva/snot, etc.

Any other guys willing to admit their 'faults'? :)

DAMN DUDE---you're not supposed to just start out with the worst and most embarrassing things when confessing !!! :teeth:

Dan said:
Let's keep the confessions going...

I have never heard a Greatful Dead song (see, D, you gotta start out slow and ease into the more embarassing stuff).

I could not recognize a Pink Floydd song...ever.

I never listen to music, I never even try to remember actors and actresses names or what they played in, and I can't tell one make/model of car from another (and really don't care about any of the above)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Before I got Married, I used to masturbate………CONSTANTLY!!!

:wank:

Before you are married, such things are voluntary; after you are married they are compulsory/necessary to your sanity.

Forum List

Back