My hometown Chiefs dethrone Green Bay

So happy the chiefs won.. hate the cheese heads. Steelers were so close last super bowl to give 7 to number 7 Big Ben!! Oh well there is always this year !!! If our guys can stay healthy . Ben is playing for that Cheap shot against the Browns and sprained his leg. But does not surprise me He has played with a broken foot and a broken nose in one day ..

And so a week long depression starts in the heart of packerland. Yes it's a documented fact that Packer losses equal increased activity in mental health facilities in the area.

I'm still not able to say congrats to the Chiefs. Crennel's no slouch, he got the shaft in his last try at head coach.

I have to go throw up for a while now

I'm glad the loss came now, in a mostly meaningless game, rather than in the playoffs. Some one at work today said that ESPN magazine predicted the Packers to go 15-1 for the regular season with their one loss being at K.C.

Don't know anyone here in Packerland that is all that bothered by it. Time to give the Bears a Christmas present by making sure their off season begins early this year.

Forum List

Back