My Homage to California Girl.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well we got off to a rough start..but heck..she's show herself to be a bit right of center pragmatist that just warms the cockles of my heart.

So..I give her my praise and admiration.

In all things..I think it's important to have different opinions so you can make a wise and informed choice about things.

But that different opinion should be one based on fact and reason. Not hate and hyberbole.

So grats..to worthy opposition.:clap2:

:razz: Don't let it get to your head.

No I just figure all the venom she displays is due to a lack of love.

It cant hurt to try.

Maybe she only saves this venom for women.

She seems to really have it in for the new girl on here.

No I just figure all the venom she displays is due to a lack of love.

It cant hurt to try.

Maybe she only saves this venom for women.

She seems to really have it in for the new girl on here.

You really are a sad cow, septic. You 'figure' you know me because of some bullshit on a message board? How fucking stupid you are. :lol::lol:

Lets do a test.

California girl do you admitt that the republican party has been under a consent decree for keeping legal American voters from voting for decades?

Lets do a test.

California girl do you admitt that the republican party has been under a consent decree for keeping legal American voters from voting for decades?

Take it somewhere else.

Geez..people like you make it hard to be liberal. You are as hard nosed and uncompromising as the people you proportably accuse of the same thing.

Well we got off to a rough start..but heck..she's show herself to be a bit right of center pragmatist that just warms the cockles of my heart.

In all things..I think it's important to have different opinions so you can make a wise and informed choice about things.

But that different opinion should be one based on fact and reason. Not hate and hyberbole.

You just want some of that big...um... rep she has eh? Good thinkin dude :lol:

You just want some of that big...um... rep she has eh? Good thinkin dude :lol:

I pos repped him for saying something honest and accurate about California Girl. :clap2:

Forum List

Back