My hat's off to the Bulls

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Man, what a series!

Much love and respect to the Bulls. It seemed like every time we were going to put them away or extend a lead in the series they came storming back. Ben Gordon is a hero shot extraordinaire. Derrick Rose is a blossoming superstar in this league ... God help us all if he develops a decent 3-point shot. Even Noah (who I admittedly despise) stepped up his game and silenced the critics. Tyrus Thomas was a shot blocking beast. This team can hold their heads high ... they took the defending champs to the limit and showed the world that they belong on the same court.

Fortunately, my team toughed it out. Thank you Eddie for coming alive tonight. Scal, you goofie red headed bastard, you kept us afloat in the first and stopped the game from getting away from us. Everyone else did what they had to do to get it done tonight. Now get some rest, boys.

Bring on the Magic!

Yeah I edited my post LOL.

:cool:

But to be honest Rose has been less than impressive so far in this series.

He's turned the ball over 11 times in the last two games.

4-18 shooting tonight ...

In game one when he went for 39 he was 0-9 from three and was put on the line 21 times....

He still scares the crap outta me and stuff and he's getting it done at crunch time but dude is struggling right now.

Adn should there even be crunch time against the Pacers?

Last edited:
He did score a career high 44 points the other night.
It's the playoffs. Best of the best. It's brutal.

Yeah but shouldn't the league MVP shoot better than 40% in the playoffs?

What about his sub 2-1 assist to turnover ratio? What's up with that?

And when you only shooting 25% from three isnt a better idea to take less instead of jacking up way more than you have ever averaged per game in you career?

But he does get lots of points from the free throw line :eusa_whistle:

Here come da Heat.

Everyone knows what the Heat represent – the biggest target, the boldest opportunity, the chance to make history by snuffing out the most hyped free-agent class of all time. This is an all-timer of an opponent and deep down it’s exactly what Chicago sought all season, as it grinded out the best record in the league while the focus was on the soap opera in South Florida.

And some insight to Rose's take on LeBaron's role:

Rose gets to prove he doesn't need LeBron - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Bulls rally from 16 down to beat Nets 92-90

Y! SPORTS

WITHOUT their 5 star players.
That's some Bull's ballz.

I'm a knick fan. The last team I want to face in the first round is the bulls, even if they don't get Rose back.

Forum List

Back