CDZ My gun control plan that will stop 95-99% of gun crime and murder in the U.S.

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....

The American left would scream racism round the clock over this because prisons would be overnight overcrowded with black and Hispanic gangbangers, narco-traffickers, corner dealers and crackhead stick-up men.
If the jailed were fairly convicted, then non-criminals should not scream about it, but ...

the American right will scream about the extra taxes needed to support the overcrowded prisons.

"If the jailed were fairly convicted... "

In the next to the last criminal trial I attended all of the following took place:

1) The prosecution threatened witnesses

2) The prosecution was allowed to use hearsay

3) The judge allowed prosecutors to introduce 4 new charges at the trial where:

A) There was no evidence
B) There were no witnesses to those charges
C) There was no police report
D) There was no police investigation

4) The prosecutor was allowed to knowingly lie to the jury.

All of that happened in ONE case. Prosecutors spent $780,000 tax dollars on that one, thinking they had a slam dunk with all of that going for them. They got a $650 fine for a misdemeanor - but that was enough to screw the defendant out of his career. If that case had been pursued against most people, they would have spent 25 years in prison. This kind of crap happens every day.

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
I support assault weapons for all registered Republicans.

More likely, as Japan showed us..... the perps will stop using guns. They can commit rape and robbery without guns.

Yet Japan has less rapes and robberies than we do, too.

because they banned private guns in the 19th century.

No significant portion of the Japanese have ever owned a weapon. Japan is also a Monarchy that claims to be the most racially pure country on this planet.

You may have to accept that and create that kind of culture if you want the same results. Historically, when you mix races, colors, creeds, religions, political persuasions, sexual orientations, an national orientations, that nation self destructs as we're doing.

Maybe you should hold onto your guns until after the cleansing war.

More likely, as Japan showed us..... the perps will stop using guns. They can commit rape and robbery without guns.

No significant portion of the Japanese have ever owned a weapon. Japan is also a Monarchy that claims to be the most racially pure country on this planet.

You may have to accept that and create that kind of culture if you want the same results. Historically, when you mix races, colors, creeds, religions, political persuasions, sexual orientations, an national orientations, that nation self destructs as we're doing.

Maybe you should hold onto your guns until after the cleansing war.
Very true. Studies have shown that diversity damages social cohesion, and breeds mistrust.

Does Diversity Create Distrust?

"They also reported less interest in voting, volunteering, and giving to charity. In other words, greater diversity seemed to be linked to both feelings and behaviors that threaten a sense of community. "

NoCookies | The Australian

"His extensive research found that the more diverse a community, the less likely were its inhabitants to trust anyone, from their next-door neighbour to their local government."

I have not read the 17 pages of responses (though I will read them eventually), but I wanted to thank you for effort, but sadly have to disagree with you on how to stop gun violence.

The objective of the founders was that everybody who wanted one could own a firearm. Maintaining a militia was already an impossible task, so the founders / framers settled on making sure that the preexisting Right to keep and bear Arms was guaranteed.

Even if you instituted the death penalty, the people you call criminals can still get a firearm AND many Americans are historically attuned to the fact that the Right to keep and bear Arms is an absolute, inherent, unalienable, natural, God given and irrevocable Right that is above the law. Even the most law abiding American is going to own a firearm. If you cannot trust a "criminal" to own a firearm, why did you let them out of prison in the first place? Don't you think that by creating different classes of citizens you will ultimately end up with either the law abiding having to forfeit their Rights OR an internal civil war will erupt due to the disparities between classes of citizens?

If you brought your idea here as a starting point - an idea to be discussed and culled for workable ideas, I can appreciate that. But, historically punishment is not a deterrent to crime. We already have more people in prison than any nation on the planet. Drug charges can screw up the rest of your entire life. For every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than 10 drug addicts are in prison. It doesn't sound to me that you have really thought this through.

I have a plan to reduce mass shootings (not the drug deal type shootings that are used for sensationalism), but the Sandy Hook, Parkland, Columbine, El Paso kinds of mass shootings by 90 percent. AND, I'm not just pulling numbers out of my ass. I have spent upward of four decades on the research. It would impact the drug deals gone bad / gang shootings and domestic violence - but I could not fathom a guess as to how much. For the real mass shootings I can do what I claim and it would not take an increase in taxes, no new bureaucracies and no gun control. Because it contains NO gun control, the liberals won't support it and, for unexplained reasons, the Republicans never back preventative measures. They have become reactionaries. Anyway, that is my initial thoughts.

And I respectfully disagree with you.... As japan shows, if the penalty for using a gun is too high, the criminals will change their behavior....why use a gun to commit a rape that will get you 7 years for the rape, but using a gun makes it a life sentence? Why carry a gun in your pants when a random stop by police for speeding or any other encounter will equal a 10 year sentence?

As to the argument about we already have more people in prison.....if you have read my other posts, you will see that the problem isn't how many we have in prison, but how many democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians let out on Bond from jail, and out of prison on light sentences.....allowing them to go back out to the community despite multiple gun felonies...where they eventually end up murdering people...

Our problem isn't locking people up...our problem is the democrat party judges letting repeat, known, violent gun offenders out of prison over and over again....my plan stops this.

I suppose that we will have to agree to disagree.

Every time we look for a solution to a problem in America, we seem to be going to other countries. Sometimes solutions that work in one place don't work in others.

For example, how far does one have to go in Japan to find illegal drug importers?

How come America consumes over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply?

Did you know that Japan professes to be the most racially pure nation on earth?

Did you know that the fall of EVERY empire on earth was preceded by the mixing of races, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, creeds, political persuasions, and national orientations as we have done in the United States?

Despite some of the harshest penalties in the world for drugs, prison has not been a deterrent to drug use in America. Why?

Have you considered that Japan was beaten back into the stone age and thoroughly defeated in war while America took on the world's superpower and declared their independence via war and became the greatest nation in the annals of history?

If you want the same result as Japan, you are going to have to think further down the road. Japan has about a third of the population of the United States, with an average of 10,493 people seek asylum per year compared to over 40,000 people in the U.S. per year. Japan gets about 300,000 incoming undocumented foreigners per year. How many do you think the U.S. gets?

I'm thinking if you want the same results as Japan, then you're going to have to make a lot of changes to make it an apples to apples comparison. Changing the culture will do more to give you results than making more laws you cannot afford to enforce.

I'll start with a life sentence if you use a gun for a crime....that crosses all cultures, and at a minimum.....that specific criminal will be in jail for life, not shooting people after he pays bail......

You are advocating that potential innocent people have to pick between protecting their life and serving life. Great plan. Not.

No.... you didn't read the first post..... gun crime is crime where a gun is used for rape, robbery or murder...... those are not innocent people defending themselves. I also pointed out that a nurse with a concealed carry permit and a legal gun is not a criminal for driving into New Jersey with her legal gun....

Wrong.....as you know, since you have been shown over and over...their gun control laws have nothing to do with their low crime rate....the police state and a culture that puts conformity to the group over the individual accounts for their low crime rates across all categories.....

I have not read the 17 pages of responses (though I will read them eventually), but I wanted to thank you for effort, but sadly have to disagree with you on how to stop gun violence.

The objective of the founders was that everybody who wanted one could own a firearm. Maintaining a militia was already an impossible task, so the founders / framers settled on making sure that the preexisting Right to keep and bear Arms was guaranteed.

Even if you instituted the death penalty, the people you call criminals can still get a firearm AND many Americans are historically attuned to the fact that the Right to keep and bear Arms is an absolute, inherent, unalienable, natural, God given and irrevocable Right that is above the law. Even the most law abiding American is going to own a firearm. If you cannot trust a "criminal" to own a firearm, why did you let them out of prison in the first place? Don't you think that by creating different classes of citizens you will ultimately end up with either the law abiding having to forfeit their Rights OR an internal civil war will erupt due to the disparities between classes of citizens?

If you brought your idea here as a starting point - an idea to be discussed and culled for workable ideas, I can appreciate that. But, historically punishment is not a deterrent to crime. We already have more people in prison than any nation on the planet. Drug charges can screw up the rest of your entire life. For every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than 10 drug addicts are in prison. It doesn't sound to me that you have really thought this through.

I have a plan to reduce mass shootings (not the drug deal type shootings that are used for sensationalism), but the Sandy Hook, Parkland, Columbine, El Paso kinds of mass shootings by 90 percent. AND, I'm not just pulling numbers out of my ass. I have spent upward of four decades on the research. It would impact the drug deals gone bad / gang shootings and domestic violence - but I could not fathom a guess as to how much. For the real mass shootings I can do what I claim and it would not take an increase in taxes, no new bureaucracies and no gun control. Because it contains NO gun control, the liberals won't support it and, for unexplained reasons, the Republicans never back preventative measures. They have become reactionaries. Anyway, that is my initial thoughts.

And I respectfully disagree with you.... As japan shows, if the penalty for using a gun is too high, the criminals will change their behavior....why use a gun to commit a rape that will get you 7 years for the rape, but using a gun makes it a life sentence? Why carry a gun in your pants when a random stop by police for speeding or any other encounter will equal a 10 year sentence?

As to the argument about we already have more people in prison.....if you have read my other posts, you will see that the problem isn't how many we have in prison, but how many democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians let out on Bond from jail, and out of prison on light sentences.....allowing them to go back out to the community despite multiple gun felonies...where they eventually end up murdering people...

Our problem isn't locking people up...our problem is the democrat party judges letting repeat, known, violent gun offenders out of prison over and over again....my plan stops this.

Every time we look for a solution to a problem in America, we seem to be going to other countries. Sometimes solutions that work in one place don't work in others.

For example, how far does one have to go in Japan to find illegal drug importers?

Did you know that the fall of EVERY empire on earth was preceded by the mixing of races, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, creeds, political persuasions, and national orientations as we have done in the United States?

Despite some of the harshest penalties in the world for drugs, prison has not been a deterrent to drug use in America. Why?

Have you considered that Japan was beaten back into the stone age and thoroughly defeated in war while America took on the world's superpower and declared their independence via war and became the greatest nation in the annals of history?

If you want the same result as Japan, you are going to have to think further down the road. Japan has about a third of the population of the United States, with an average of 10,493 people seek asylum per year compared to over 40,000 people in the U.S. per year. Japan gets about 300,000 incoming undocumented foreigners per year. How many do you think the U.S. gets?

I'm thinking if you want the same results as Japan, then you're going to have to make a lot of changes to make it an apples to apples comparison. Changing the culture will do more to give you results than making more laws you cannot afford to enforce.

I'll start with a life sentence if you use a gun for a crime....that crosses all cultures, and at a minimum.....that specific criminal will be in jail for life, not shooting people after he pays bail......

You are advocating that potential innocent people have to pick between protecting their life and serving life. Great plan. Not.

No.... you didn't read the first post..... gun crime is crime where a gun is used for rape, robbery or murder...... those are not innocent people defending themselves. I also pointed out that a nurse with a concealed carry permit and a legal gun is not a criminal for driving into New Jersey with her legal gun....

Yes, I did read your first post. The terminology "gun crime" is universally understood to apply to all cases wherein a firearm is used to commit an illegal act.

Your posting shows that you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of the Second Amendment. The Right to keep and bear Arms is an unalienable Right. IF we were living under a de jure / legal / lawful / constitutional Republic as guaranteed in Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution and IF our unalienable Rights were in place, the individual citizen would retain all of their unalienable Rights the moment they were released back into society.

WHEN we get people in prison, simply holding them in a cage does nothing to reform them. So, you keep someone locked up for umpteen years, all you have (at best) is an animal. And if the guy does get his excrement together, you want to advocate having separate classes of citizens. Now this "criminal" who has become an upstanding citizen does not have the Right to protect his family under your plan. He becomes an attractive nuisance for other criminals looking for an easy mark.

Our society creates criminals and once they're made, they can never rise above the stigma. Background checks and the special rules keep these people from becoming productive members of society. Then there is the resulting discrimination. No matter what they do, that record follows them. They can't get a job; they can't get credit; nobody will ever respect them again nor let them advance beyond their past. Being a criminal becomes a revolving door out of necessity.

The best way to avoid firearms violence in the first place is to employ preventative measures. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When it comes to mass shooters - and I'm referencing those like the ones who are associated with names like Columbine, Parkland, El Paso, Sandy Hook, etc. I can identify them long before they pick up their first weapon. So, if I can prevent them, I'd say the civil interventions I'd employ to deal with them would reach a LOT other people who might be predisposed to commit an act of criminal violence.

Yes, I did read your first post. The terminology "gun crime" is universally understood to apply to all cases wherein a firearm is used to commit an illegal act.

Your posting shows that you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of the Second Amendment. The Right to keep and bear Arms is an unalienable Right. IF we were living under a de jure / legal / lawful / constitutional Republic as guaranteed in Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution and IF our unalienable Rights were in place, the individual citizen would retain all of their unalienable Rights the moment they were released back into society.

WHEN we get people in prison, simply holding them in a cage does nothing to reform them. So, you keep someone locked up for umpteen years, all you have (at best) is an animal. And if the guy does get his excrement together, you want to advocate having separate classes of citizens. Now this "criminal" who has become an upstanding citizen does not have the Right to protect his family under your plan. He becomes an attractive nuisance for other criminals looking for an easy mark.

Our society creates criminals and once they're made, they can never rise above the stigma. Background checks and the special rules keep these people from becoming productive members of society. Then there is the resulting discrimination. No matter what they do, that record follows them. They can't get a job; they can't get credit; nobody will ever respect them again nor let them advance beyond their past. Being a criminal becomes a revolving door out of necessity.

The best way to avoid firearms violence in the first place is to employ preventative measures. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When it comes to mass shooters - and I'm referencing those like the ones who are associated with names like Columbine, Parkland, El Paso, Sandy Hook, etc. I can identify them long before they pick up their first weapon. So, if I can prevent them, I'd say the civil interventions I'd employ to deal with them would reach a LOT other people who might be predisposed to commit an act of criminal violence.

You are wrong....criminals are made when young humans are raised without fathers. The majority of people in prison did not have fathers in their lives teaching them to be men and young women. For violent rapists, robbers and murderers, their is no reform.......they need to be held for life...to save future victims.

You really don't understand the issue.....

Man, released from prison after being deemed too old to be a threat, convicted in another killing

A man who served decades in prison for stabbing his wife 14 times in front of her daughter was convicted Wednesday in a nearly identical crime — stabbing a woman at least 11 times while her twin children watched.

Albert Flick, 77, whom a judge previously deemed too old to be a threat, was convicted in the 2018 death of Kimberly Dobbie. Jurors deliberated less than an hour before reaching the guilty verdict.

Both the attack, which was in front of a laundromat in broad daylight, and Flick's purchase two days earlier of two knives, were caught on surveillance video.

Prosecutors say Flick was infatuated with Dobbie, 48, and followed her around and dined at the homeless shelter where she was staying. They knew one another, witnesses said, but were not in a relationship.

You are wrong....criminals are made when young humans are raised without fathers. The majority of people in prison did not have fathers in their lives teaching them to be men and young women. For violent rapists, robbers and murderers, their is no reform.......they need to be held for life...to save future victims.

Man, released from prison after being deemed too old to be a threat, convicted in another killing

A man who served decades in prison for stabbing his wife 14 times in front of her daughter was convicted Wednesday in a nearly identical crime — stabbing a woman at least 11 times while her twin children watched.

Albert Flick, 77, whom a judge previously deemed too old to be a threat, was convicted in the 2018 death of Kimberly Dobbie. Jurors deliberated less than an hour before reaching the guilty verdict.

Both the attack, which was in front of a laundromat in broad daylight, and Flick's purchase two days earlier of two knives, were caught on surveillance video.

Prosecutors say Flick was infatuated with Dobbie, 48, and followed her around and dined at the homeless shelter where she was staying. They knew one another, witnesses said, but were not in a relationship.

LMFAO. What do you think my post was about? What do you think I meant when I said "I can identify them long before they pick up their first weapon" ?????

In my plan, there is the initial level - this would be changing our culture so that we do not create criminals. At a very early age, we being putting children on drugs as if they are the panacea - the cure all for every problem they will ever face.

In fact, when children have issues, it might not be that they need Ritalin, Adderall, opioids, SSRIs, etc. It might be that we need a civil intervention to see if the problem is the parents, their parenting skills, problems in the home (i.e. alcohol / drug abuse, violence in the home, single parent homes, dysfunctional families in general, etc.) We have to change our culture so that drugs are the LAST OPTION, not the first as is the case now.

No, after four decades of research I know the issue much better than you. AND I have researched the legalities of what I would propose. I shepardize the ideas periodically and know that if we implemented it, it WOULD work.

LMFAO. What do you think my post was about? What do you think I meant when I said "I can identify them long before they pick up their first weapon" ?????

In my plan, there is the initial level - this would be changing our culture so that we do not create criminals. At a very early age, we being putting children on drugs as if they are the panacea - the cure all for every problem they will ever face.

In fact, when children have issues, it might not be that they need Ritalin, Adderall, opioids, SSRIs, etc. It might be that we need a civil intervention to see if the problem is the parents, their parenting skills, problems in the home (i.e. alcohol / drug abuse, violence in the home, single parent homes, dysfunctional families in general, etc.) We have to change our culture so that drugs are the LAST OPTION, not the first as is the case now.

No, after four decades of research I know the issue much better than you. AND I have researched the legalities of what I would propose. I shepardize the ideas periodically and know that if we implemented it, it WOULD work.

This guy is fucking hilarious.

Who do you consider a “criminal”?

This guy is fucking hilarious.

Tell it to my agent. I could use some extra work.

For the sake of this thread, anyone who uses a gun to commit a violent felony.....or a previously convicted felon who is caught in possession of an illegal gun.

Again, a nurse with a legal gun going from one state to another is not a gun criminal, and someone who forgets to renew a CCW isn't a criminal either.......

For the sake of this thread, anyone who uses a gun to commit a violent felony.....or a previously convicted felon who is caught in possession of an illegal gun.

Again, a nurse with a legal gun going from one state to another is not a gun criminal, and someone who forgets to renew a CCW isn't a criminal either.......
Per your plan the criminals would be in jail for life, right? So nobody living amongst the public would be eligible for “criminal” status to be banned from buying a gun under your rules. Is that correct?

Per your plan the criminals would be in jail for life, right? So nobody living amongst the public would be eligible for “criminal” status to be banned from buying a gun under your rules. Is that correct?

Criminals who use a gun... per the thread. Felons would be banned...those who committed crimes that rose to the level of felonies.....and if my law were in effect, they would be using knives and bats.....and attacking in groups.... that wouldn't get the gun for life sentence.....

And if you haven't committed a crime now, why would you be banned from owning a gun?

Criminals who use a gun... per the thread. Felons would be banned...those who committed crimes that rose to the level of felonies.....and if my law were in effect, they would be using knives and bats.....and attacking in groups.... that wouldn't get the gun for life sentence.....

And if you haven't committed a crime now, why would you be banned from owning a gun?

Damn it. I thought I was supposed to be the comedian on this thread... or did I read that critic's posting wrong. Okay, your post was the funniest.

So let’s say a college kid gets a DWI. That’s a felony, right? Would that kid never be allowed to own a gun? And if they were found with a gun they would go away for life?

So let’s say a college kid gets a DWI. That’s a felony, right? Would that kid never be allowed to own a gun? And if they were found with a gun they would go away for life?
DUI isn't necessarily a felony

As far as I know, he can right now. I would reserve the life sentence for violent criminals caught with guns....I am not looking to punish normal people who are not a danger to society. So if a DWI doesn't prevent you from owning a gun now, it wouldn't under my idea. And as far as I am concerned, if you have a non-violent felony, you shouldn't lose your gun rights at all.......and I am also fine with someone convicted of a felony eventually getting all of their Rights restored.....

But if someone commits a rape, robbery or murder with a gun.... then life. If they are a violent felon, convicted of any of the above and are caught with an illegal gun.....30 years.

This would dry up gun crime.

Forum List

Back