My granddaughter is going to be 3 years old!

I am going to be quite patient about the whole grand kid issue. My boy just turned 16, so I don't want to even think about the issue for another 9 years. (When I will be 61)

He is however, noticing girls are cute and fun to be with. Not so long ago they were all squick. And he has his first crush. I like her a lot. She strikes me as very intelligent and the type to keep her knees together.

Love nieces and nephews, too...

I'm crocheting the most hideous scarf/hat ensemble for my nephew, who attends Wheaton (Chicago...very very cold).

They're bright, BRIGHT red, and the scarf is more like a prayer shawl. The hat is way too big and fugly. I bet he wears it!

I am going to be quite patient about the whole grand kid issue. My boy just turned 16, so I don't want to even think about the issue for another 9 years. (When I will be 61)

He is however, noticing girls are cute and fun to be with. Not so long ago they were all squick. And he has his first crush. I like her a lot. She strikes me as very intelligent and the type to keep her knees together.

Lol, at this age, that's the most important thing!

I hope you have a great time, Allie. Grandchildren are wonderful. I have one 16 year old and one 8 year old - both boys. My son now owes me at least one grandchild.

Forum List

Back