My granddaughter is going to be 3 years old!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I can't believe it!

We're going to spend the day with her tomorrow; we'll travel over in the am and I'm spending a day baking in my sister's fabulous kitchen (my son and his family live in her basement)... goodies all around. Including birthday cake! I need to think of ideas to make Christmas give away baskets...

She's very close to her "uncle", my 7 y.o. boy, and "auntie", my 8 y.o. daughter.

I'm looking forward to it.

• Banned
I love having the young kids around...it makes me sad they grow up so fast. I don't think there will be any more for me..I know my oldest boy wants many more, though...at some point. He said they're thinking about next year. That will be fun...my "babies" will be a little older, but when I need a baby fix I'll be able to visit him and his family. I just wish we all lived in the same town.

• Banned
Lol..the avatar I had of the little girl and the pit..that's my granddaughter. The one with the cheeks. Now she's all eyes.

And mouth! She wouldn't be related if she didn't have that going for her!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtpJ8FfcFqg[/ame]

These are my grandchildren. The three most perfect children on the face of the earth, personal bias notwithstanding...

NicheleMaryssa2010.jpg

vincent2010.jpg

Last edited:
She's a firecracker, so funny. Won't let mom dress her up anymore..she wears cowboy boots and jeans EVERYWHERE. She says "I'm not a princess...I'm a COWBOY". She wants to ride bulls. And she doesn't want to be a cowgirl, she wants to be a cowBOY. Presumably because they ride the bulls.

Neither mom nor dad are cowboys, incidentally.

ahhh how could you not know allie was a granny...she rubs it in to me all the time.....

well allie still no hope here.....you have something i would give anything for...wee ones

all that unconditional love

Lol...I think telling them not to have children is often helpful in assuring the line continues. Pronto!

well telling his sorry ass to settle down and have me grandkids..which is what i have been doing for how many years now.....6....damn it...6........

now this exchange will lead to me calling him and giving him hell....he just laughs now....everyone is having babies...or trying to....i swear....everyone is all...o bones he will fall in love blah blah blah...well guess what people it aint happening.....o dont evern get me started....

o and might i point out....yall are some old fucks too.....and allie...irish twins? an 7 and 8 yr old....girl you dont have to take it to heart ever time....now do ya?

well telling his sorry ass to settle down and have me grandkids..which is what i have been doing for how many years now.....6....damn it...6........

now this exchange will lead to me calling him and giving him hell....he just laughs now....everyone is having babies...or trying to....i swear....everyone is all...o bones he will fall in love blah blah blah...well guess what people it aint happening.....o dont evern get me started....

o and might i point out....yall are some old fucks too.....and allie...irish twins? an 7 and 8 yr old....girl you dont have to take it to heart ever time....now do ya?

Lol..my big boys are 14 mos apart. These two are 12 mos 2 days apart. Their dad's other sons are 2 days shy of one year apart...

Forum List

Back