My Grand Introduction

hahaha I am not sure why you are drilling me, and my father is in his mid-40's

welcomesexy10.gif

Hello everyone,

I am BlackFlag10. I am a college student and Division 1 football player in the great state of NC. I am a strong conservative both fiscally and socially.

I believe in a small government, individual initiative, and values in our general society. I have a distinct fear of where my generation will take this nation that I love. I will do everything that I can throughout the course of my life to ensure that America is not taken down the course that I fear my generation will take us.

I hope to have a long, fruitful life here and meet some amazing people on the way.

Best,
BlackFlag10
Welcome to USMB, BlackFlag10. Hope you enjoy the boards here. :)

Hello everyone,

I am BlackFlag10. I am a college student and Division 1 football player in the great state of NC. I am a strong conservative both fiscally and socially.

I believe in a small government, individual initiative, and values in our general society. I have a distinct fear of where my generation will take this nation that I love. I will do everything that I can throughout the course of my life to ensure that America is not taken down the course that I fear my generation will take us.

I hope to have a long, fruitful life here and meet some amazing people on the way.

Best,
BlackFlag10

Hey BlackFlag10, so happy to have you join and bring your impressions and opinions to us at USMB.

064.gif

also a reference to the flag of pirates.....

or this horrible band?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOGM7PL8gY]Henry Rollins/Black Flag "Rise Above" Live - YouTube[/ame]

Hello everyone,

Best,
BlackFlag10

Hi BF

Welcome to the board. I'm a crusty old social worker and liberal. Looking forward to talking to you further about the issues of the day.

sky

Forum List

Back