My God how far we have declined...

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
....from the likes Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, Henry Cabot Lodge, John Calhoun, George Norris, Robert La Follete...

(so now you know Putin not only hacked the electoral college but also invaded Korea :))

Also don't overpopulated The Phillipines. It could flip over and drown everyone!

....from the likes Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, Henry Cabot Lodge, John Calhoun, George Norris, Robert La Follete...

(so now you know Putin not only hacked the electoral college but also invaded Korea :))

You're watching a slow motion coup d'etat

You know, the worst thing that could happen to the Democrats did happen. They were exposed.

"OY Vey we were hacked and now everyone knows how we were hacking the election!!"

Isn't that really it? Dems were exposed for calling black "never do wells" Latinos "needy" Sanders voters "basement dwellers", Podesta a pedophile and likely sanctioned a murder "wetwork" but but but Putin!

Putin hacked the election?

Any votes get altered at the polling stations, Lefty?

Nope

Did Hillary Clinton win the popular vote?

Yep.

Did Putin engage in Surveillance against Trump?

Nope but the Dems did!

Was it Putin leaking classified information gathered from illegal surveillance to the media?

Nope, it was the DNC.

Was it Putin that Illegaly released President Trump's tax returns?

Nope, it was The Dems

Was it Putin who hired thugs To Stage Fake protests and assault Trump supporters?

Nope, that was Hillary Clinton and her Brownshirts!

Was it Putin who unmasked protected citizens who committed No Crimes during surveillance of President Trump and his team?

Nope, it was Obama and his Administration.

Was it Putin who called Americans, basement dwellers, uneducated red necks, dirty coal miners, lazy taco bowls, super predators, and a basket of Irredeemable
Deplorables?

Nope, that was Hillary Clinton!

Was it Putin who stole Debate Questions that ultimately ended up get two consecutive heads of his party fired only to be hired by his party's Candidate?

Nope, the DNC did that!

Was it Putin who DID RIG his party's primary to favor Hillary Clinton?

Nope The DNC did that!

Was it Putin who illegally had a secret State Department server and then Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails from it when she was asked to let The FBI look at it?

Just say this with me, Lefty.

Podesta Brothers & Clinton Cash!

Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton!

It would be great if Putin could hack the elections of those filthy, democrat creeps! I am sure Putin is just as disgusted with them as us rational folks are!

Last edited:
I will never support any person either the dims or repubs run again.....ever. If Hillary and Donnie are the best we can do the swamp is beyond drainable.

If someone asks for immunity its because they've committed a crime. How the GOP is now trying to spin this is comical......as is our political system.....a disgrace.

Putin hacked the election?

Any votes get altered at the polling stations, Lefty?

Nope

Did Hillary Clinton win the popular vote?

Yep.

Did Putin engage in Surveillance against Trump?

Nope but the Dems did!

Was it Putin leaking classified information gathered from illegal surveillance to the media?

Nope, it was the DNC.

Was it Putin that Illegaly released President Trump's tax returns?

Nope, it was The Dems

Was it Putin who hired thugs To Stage Fake protests and assault Trump supporters?

Nope, that was Hillary Clinton and her Brownshirts!

Was it Putin who unmasked protected citizens who committed No Crimes during surveillance of President Trump and his team?

Nope, it was Obama and his Administration.

Was it Putin who called Americans, basement dwellers, uneducated red necks, dirty coal miners, lazy taco bowls, super predators, and a basket of Irredeemable
Deplorables?

Was it Putin who stole Debate Questions that ultimately ended up get two consecutive heads of his party fired only to be hired by his party's Candidate?

Nope, the DNC did that!

Was it Putin who DID RIG his party's primary to favor Hillary Clinton?

Nope The DNC did that!

Was it Putin who illegally had a secret State Department server and then Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails from it when she was asked to let The FBI look at it?

Just say this with me, Lefty.

Podesta Brothers & Clinton Cash!

Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton!

It would be great if Putin could hack the elections of those filthy, democrat creeps! I am sure Putin is just as disgusted with them as us rational folks are!
Truth no longer matters in Orwell's America.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. 1984

If someone asks for immunity its because they've committed a crime. How the GOP is now trying to spin this is comical......as is our political system.....a disgrace.
The typical response of a dupe who consumes ONLY information from left wing sources.

I will never support any person either the dims or repubs run again.....ever. If Hillary and Donnie are the best we can do the swamp is beyond drainable.

Vote the issues. It would be nice to have moderate majority and a change would not be noticed so much, but it has got alt right to alt left, which neither I agree with.

Just quoting what Donnie and Flynn themselves said. Or wasn't that them on the video footage. And you want me to support this country's politics? Ain't happening.

Not really. There's this thing called politics. Innocent people can be prosecuted into bankruptcy and obscurity. Liberals (mis)use the courts to do their dirty work. Not many fair minded Dems these days.

Forum List

Back