My friends went to see Obama last night

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
A couple of my friends went to see Obama last night. They were very impressed with how quick he was on his feet and how charismatic he is. People were yelling things to him from the crowd, and he would respond with a quick wit.

Interestingly, one these same friends went to see McCain when he came here in 2000 and made his famous "extremists on the left and right speech"....the one that killed his candidacy. She said he was good as well.

Last edited:
A couple of my friends went to see Obama last night. They were very impressed with how quick he was on his feet and how charismatic he is. People were yelling things to him from the crowd, and he would respond with a quick wit.

Interestingly, one these same friends went to see McCain when he came here in 1980 and made his famous "extremists on the left and right speech"....the one that killed his candidacy. She said he was good as well.

Most people (including me) will say that their candidate did a great job regardless of what they say simply because they were already on their side to begin with.

Most people (including me) will say that their candidate did a great job regardless of what they say simply because they were already on their side to begin with.

Not these people....

I also have a friend in Phoenix who once had lunch with McCain. She said he kept referring to his 3x5 cards to remember everyone's name.

Not these people....

I also have a friend in Phoenix who once had lunch with McCain. She said he kept referring to his 3x5 cards to remember everyone's name.

I'm sorry. I don't believe you.

I'm sorry. I don't believe you.

My friend in Phoenix works for a governmental arts center there and was invited to have lunch with McCain. She said he would refer to his notes when he was talking to them. She didn't like McCain at all.

Interestingly, one these same friends went to see McCain when he came here in 2000 and made his famous "extremists on the left and right speech"....the one that killed his candidacy. She said he was good as well.

No one cares.

Not these people....

Glad to know McCain is willing to learn peoples names.

God, I love how the title of this thread sounds like the name of a some horrible rock band.

Because that's all Obama does: puts on concerts.

how much illegal money did 0bama get from tony rezko to buy his house?

Zero.

How much mob money did McCain's wife use to get him elected?

How much stolen money did Charle Keating give to McCain to buy influence?

How much money have the Bush's made off of oil? Both of them! :doubt:

House of Bush, House of Saud......great book.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/House-Bush-Saud-Relationship-Dynasties/dp/074325337X]Amazon.com: House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties: Craig Unger: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back