My friends suck!!!!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I'm SUPPOSED to be at a Halloween party right now, but all my friends decided out of the freaking blue to go to the bars instead. Since I'm the only one without a fakie, or who isn't 21, here I sit, alone again. Everybody feel sorry for me right about.... now!

They did go to the Halloween party. They dissed ya dude! LOL

Who needs friends like that anyway. If they were your 'true' friends, they would have done something everyone can participate in.

True Dan!!!

Hey, could have been like me one night - I actually went out with everyone at 17, didn't have ID, so the bastards left me in the car!! haha! took about an hour for someone to come out with some girls ID though, of course, the bouncer knew damn well it wasn't me, made me sign her name - good thing I studied that name - but, his comment to me was "pretty good forging, for that, just go in" so I guess it didn't turn out too bad. But I know what your feeling and Jim's right, not the best of friends to leave you hanging.

Don't fret it Dan...You won't be seeing these guys down the road maybe anyways.....Nights like that make you stronger...cause when a new friend comes along...you know how to be a friend....:)

Forum List

Back